Brenthaven intros line of cases for iPad
Brenthaven has introduced its new line of cases for the Apple iPad. Featuring an external shell made from 100% recycled Billboard material, the eco-friendly Bill-Fold Sleeve for iPad also offers a folding design for added corner protection, and a white-on-black color scheme. It will ship April 3 and is available for pre-order for $35. The Ecco-prene Sleeve is also an eco-friendly case option, made with a neoprene-like material that is PVC-free and 100% recyclable, and featuring a faux-fur lined interior for protection against scratches, 7mm-thick walls, and a zippered closure. It will ship at the end of May and is available for pre-order for $25.
The Mini Eclipse case features a briefcase design, a rugged ballistic nylon shell, a retractable handle, a zippered closure, and a front pocket designed to carry the iPad’s charger. It is available now and sells for $20. Finally, the Switch Satchel is a messenger-style vertical case featuring a reversible front flap, zippered main compartment, a front organizer panel for accessories, and a backslip pocket. It too is available now in “Amsterdam” and “Gray Gi Jo” and sells for $40.
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Apple Watch coming to Best Buy on August 7
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Apple pulls Nest from its stores
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?