Bump adds App Sharing
Bump Technologies has released an update to its sharing app for the iPhone and iPod touch introducing the ability for users to share App Store links for their favorite installed apps. Using Bump, users can share information such as photos, music, contacts, appointments, locations and social networking info from their iOS device with any nearby friend simply by bumping devices together. Users simply open the Bump app, select an item to share and then bump or shake their devices to initiate a connection and transfer the information. For content such as music and iOS apps, Bump simply transfers metadata and a link to the iTunes Store or YouTube for music or the App Store for iOS applications. Bump 2.4 is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Google Photos, Korg iM1, Moleskine Timepage, AmpliTube 4.0, Inbox by Gmail, Pixelmator for iPhone
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple Store, Asphalt 8, Magnetized, PCalc
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple TV adds NatGeo TV channel
- Insteon’s HomeKit-enabled Hub now available
- Apple’s subscription TV service won’t be announced at WWDC next week
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- RooCase Esteem for iPhone 6
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?