Burberry iPod cases now available | iLounge News

Burberry iPod cases now available

By LC Angell

Contributing Editor
Published: Monday, November 15, 2004
News Categories: iPod Accessories

pic Burberry is now offering two new iPod cases in its signature plaid designs. “This nifty, leather-lined case shields your portable jukebox from the perils of pocket and purse. As an added bonus, the iconic exterior, available in traditional Nova or cheery Candy plaid, complements the cover of Le Tigre’s latest album.” The Burberry London iPod case sells for $195 and is available at Burberry stores in New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Houston, and King of Prussia, PA.

« EPodium clear acrylic iPod stand debuts

iPod: Walkman or Betamax of 21st century? »

Comments

Finally, designers are catching on to the ipod phenomenom and I have a case to match my bag-I just wish the prices weren’t soo crazy for something so small….but all in the name of love of fashion and music, right?

Posted by Amethyst Anne Aurelia in New York on November 15, 2004 at 7:32 AM (PDT)

oh my god ... a chav ipod. The world is surely coming to an end.

Posted by Bingo in UK on November 15, 2004 at 8:06 AM (PDT)

Hehehe - Chav was the word on my lips too. This is soooo naff….which probably explains why it is not available over here!

Posted by MadPict in UK on November 15, 2004 at 9:01 AM (PDT)

Clearly this fall’s must have….to match the scarf, shoes, skirt, belt, purse, coat…..need I go on?

Posted by schaaking in Minneapolis on November 15, 2004 at 9:39 AM (PDT)

I must have misread that first time round - $195!!!!!!!!!!!
You’d have to be mad to even think of buying one of these. Mind you, I expect Posh Beckham has one so even more reason not to have one….:oD

Posted by MadPict in UK on November 15, 2004 at 11:04 AM (PDT)

I can see the chavs and chavettes now with their stolen iPods with their iPod case matching all their clothes.

Posted by ScissorSister in Scotland on November 15, 2004 at 3:09 PM (PDT)

lol, the chavpod

Posted by brywebster on November 16, 2004 at 2:27 AM (PDT)

and for our american cousins who dont know what a chav is get all the details here http://www.chavscum.co.uk

Posted by brywebster on November 16, 2004 at 2:28 AM (PDT)

OH YES!  I just put that on the top of my wish list for the holidays!

*Drool*

Heheh it matches the Burberry dog bowl I’m getting my dogs!

Posted by Plannergirl in NoVa on November 17, 2004 at 4:36 AM (PDT)

Rumoured to come pre-filled with Sean Paul bootlegs…

Is nothing sacred anymore from this Burberry Invasion?  How long before we see the Clown Pendant styled remote control to match?

Posted by ibert in brighton on November 18, 2004 at 5:49 AM (PDT)

will somone please tell me exactly how this contraption complements the cover of Le Tigre’s latest album??

Posted by rollerskatejam in california on November 18, 2004 at 1:05 PM (PDT)

I will pay the 195 if someone can tell my it fits the video ipod. I am so tired of not having a case!!!!

Posted by dstseven on November 4, 2005 at 1:56 PM (PDT)

chavpod!! aaggghhhh!!! i hate burberry! people so chav stuff but never grunge stuff! whats going on!!!?

Posted by stacey on November 18, 2005 at 3:59 AM (PDT)

Shutup #####! i love burberyy woohoo go burberry ipod!!!!! yahoooo

Posted by ChavetteBabe on December 30, 2005 at 1:51 PM (PDT)

195???? R U SERIOUS!!! WELL #### U! ITS PROBLY MADE OF PAPER! WOT A ###### RIP OFF I BET IT COST LIKE 50P 2 MAKE!! OMG U FLITHY RICH BASTADS, GOD! 195!!! R U CRAZY? well u gt me, am gettin one!

Posted by ChavetteBaby on December 30, 2005 at 1:56 PM (PDT)