Burberry iPod cases now available | iLounge News

Burberry iPod cases now available

pic Burberry is now offering two new iPod cases in its signature plaid designs. “This nifty, leather-lined case shields your portable jukebox from the perils of pocket and purse. As an added bonus, the iconic exterior, available in traditional Nova or cheery Candy plaid, complements the cover of Le Tigre’s latest album.” The Burberry London iPod case sells for $195 and is available at Burberry stores in New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Houston, and King of Prussia, PA.

« EPodium clear acrylic iPod stand debuts

iPod: Walkman or Betamax of 21st century? »

Comments

Finally, designers are catching on to the ipod phenomenom and I have a case to match my bag-I just wish the prices weren’t soo crazy for something so small….but all in the name of love of fashion and music, right?

Posted by LC Angell on November 15, 2004 at 9:32 AM (CST)

oh my god ... a chav ipod. The world is surely coming to an end.

Posted by LC Angell on November 15, 2004 at 10:06 AM (CST)

Hehehe - Chav was the word on my lips too. This is soooo naff….which probably explains why it is not available over here!

Posted by LC Angell on November 15, 2004 at 11:01 AM (CST)

Clearly this fall’s must have….to match the scarf, shoes, skirt, belt, purse, coat…..need I go on?

Posted by LC Angell on November 15, 2004 at 11:39 AM (CST)

I must have misread that first time round - $195!!!!!!!!!!!
You’d have to be mad to even think of buying one of these. Mind you, I expect Posh Beckham has one so even more reason not to have one….:oD

Posted by LC Angell on November 15, 2004 at 1:04 PM (CST)

I can see the chavs and chavettes now with their stolen iPods with their iPod case matching all their clothes.

Posted by LC Angell on November 15, 2004 at 5:09 PM (CST)

lol, the chavpod

Posted by LC Angell on November 16, 2004 at 4:27 AM (CST)

and for our american cousins who dont know what a chav is get all the details here http://www.chavscum.co.uk

Posted by LC Angell on November 16, 2004 at 4:28 AM (CST)

OH YES!  I just put that on the top of my wish list for the holidays!

*Drool*

Heheh it matches the Burberry dog bowl I’m getting my dogs!

Posted by LC Angell on November 17, 2004 at 6:36 AM (CST)

Rumoured to come pre-filled with Sean Paul bootlegs…

Is nothing sacred anymore from this Burberry Invasion?  How long before we see the Clown Pendant styled remote control to match?

Posted by LC Angell on November 18, 2004 at 7:49 AM (CST)

will somone please tell me exactly how this contraption complements the cover of Le Tigre’s latest album??

Posted by LC Angell on November 18, 2004 at 3:05 PM (CST)

I will pay the 195 if someone can tell my it fits the video ipod. I am so tired of not having a case!!!!

Posted by LC Angell on November 4, 2005 at 3:56 PM (CST)

chavpod!! aaggghhhh!!! i hate burberry! people so chav stuff but never grunge stuff! whats going on!!!?

Posted by LC Angell on November 18, 2005 at 5:59 AM (CST)

Shutup bitch! i love burberyy woohoo go burberry ipod!!!!! yahoooo

Posted by LC Angell on December 30, 2005 at 3:51 PM (CST)

195???? R U SERIOUS!!! WELL FUCK U! ITS PROBLY MADE OF PAPER! WOT A FUCKIN RIP OFF I BET IT COST LIKE 50P 2 MAKE!! OMG U FLITHY RICH BASTADS, GOD! 195!!! R U CRAZY? well u gt me, am gettin one!

Posted by LC Angell on December 30, 2005 at 3:56 PM (CST)