Burning Love opens US online store | iLounge News

Burning Love opens US online store

pic Burning Love, a German company that makes hand-made iPod covers, today announced the launch of its US online store. The company offers a stylish lineup of iPod cases in a number of colors and fabrics, including wool, felt, corduroy, and fake-fur. “The products are aimed at iPod users who are looking for something different for their gear than the usual silicone or black leather cases available,” Burning Love said. Prices range from $13 to $16.50, and are available for 20/40GB fourth-generation iPods and iPod minis.

« Gel Shield for iPod shuffle announced

Mac: Airfoil streams audio from any app to AirPort Express »

Comments

not bad… reasonable price… but kinda like an ipod sock.  More form fitting, I like that.  And won’t the wool break down over time (loosen)?

Posted by apple juice in USA on March 1, 2005 at 8:44 AM (PDT)

Just to mention that there is other company producing the very same type of covers smile
See: http://www.foofpod.com/

Posted by Pixl in Poland on March 1, 2005 at 10:52 AM (PDT)

I love the look of some of these - I am thinking of ordering the one you have in the photo above, it looks quite classy and they are fairly cheap. Us UK guys can order from the German website in English and have it shipped over here pretty cheaply, I might just splash out in a few days time for my mini which I just got today

Posted by GWARREN in UK on March 1, 2005 at 11:08 AM (PDT)

someone should tell them to use a different term when marketing to the US set. No one I know wants burning love.

Posted by RegalBegal in New England on March 1, 2005 at 12:00 PM (PDT)

If its good enough for the King to title a song called burning love its good enough for some random German company’s title.

Posted by Goodlovin in chicago on March 1, 2005 at 1:06 PM (PDT)

Okay, it’s just like the iPod socks or the ones I have in my sock draw already… why people pay for these things is beyond me… *shrug*

Hey, to each his/her own, I guess. smile

Posted by FallN in New York, NY on March 4, 2005 at 9:51 AM (PDT)