BusinessWeek to cover ‘Raise Your iPod’ group photo at MWSF
Update: BusinessWeek will be sending a photographer to cover the event!
The weather this week has been great so far and will hopefully remain the same today. Please meet just outside the doors of the Esplanade Ballroom - Moscone Center South Hall at 4:00 pm.
We will be giving away three (3) sets of Etymotic ER-6 Isolator Earphones (estimated value $130) immediately following the iPod group photo. Three lucky winners will be randomly selected from the crowd using a yet to be determined method.
On Thursday, January 8 at 4:00 pm at Macworld, iLounge will be holding a group photo of iPod users. Join me, Dennis Lloyd (a.k.a. iLounger) for a group photo near Moscone Center South Hall near the Esplanade Ballroom. This will hopefully be a quick photo shoot of the largest group of iPoders in the world. Arrive early and be ready to ‘Raise your iPod.’ The photo will appear on iLounge.com hours after the photo is taken.
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?