BusinessWeek to cover ‘Raise Your iPod’ group photo at MWSF
Published: Thursday, January 8, 2004
Site News Categories:
Update: BusinessWeek will be sending a photographer to cover the event!
The weather this week has been great so far and will hopefully remain the same today. Please meet just outside the doors of the Esplanade Ballroom - Moscone Center South Hall at 4:00 pm.
We will be giving away three (3) sets of Etymotic ER-6 Isolator Earphones (estimated value $130) immediately following the iPod group photo. Three lucky winners will be randomly selected from the crowd using a yet to be determined method.
On Thursday, January 8 at 4:00 pm at Macworld, iLounge will be holding a group photo of iPod users. Join me, Dennis Lloyd (a.k.a. iLounger) for a group photo near Moscone Center South Hall near the Esplanade Ballroom. This will hopefully be a quick photo shoot of the largest group of iPoders in the world. Arrive early and be ready to ‘Raise your iPod.’ The photo will appear on iLounge.com hours after the photo is taken.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone