Buy $25 smartCharge, get $50 in iTunes songs | iLounge News

Buy $25 smartCharge, get $50 in iTunes songs

image

SendStation Systems has kicked off the final days of its current iTunes promotion with a new offer—purchase a smartCharge iPod car charger for $24.95 and receive 50 free downloads from the iTunes Store, a $49.50 value alone. The offer is available to US customers while supplies last.

« Apple slashes prices on refurb iPods

mStation to offer Orb in colors to match new iPod nano »

Comments

They also upped the offer for the pocketdock, $23 for the pocketdock + 40 Songs.

I bought both.

I used to use the firewire pocketdock w/ my old photo, but was made obsolete with the 5G iPod.  So I guess it’s the perfect time to get a new one.

90 New iTunes Here I Come!!

Posted by LilAlienD in Maryland on September 19, 2006 at 2:18 PM (PDT)

is it 50 itunes songs or $50 worth of itunes crap

Posted by nojok3 on September 19, 2006 at 7:37 PM (PDT)

they just pulled it from their website due to overwhelming demand

Posted by Gerd Topsnic on September 19, 2006 at 9:50 PM (PDT)

Well they probably just sold out of the deal… it was a limited thing.

I’m glad I got my purchases in though.

Posted by LilAlienD in Maryland on September 20, 2006 at 5:17 AM (PDT)

50 songs mean exactly that, 50 SONGS.  I was very PO’d at continental, who gave 5 free iTunes doownloads with on-line flight purchase.  Well, I had credit from 2 flights and it turns out they can only be used for songs, and not put towards ALBUM purchases.  So, even though I had $10 of credit, I couldn’t buy a $9.99 album.  This becomes even more of a problem when coupled with certain songs being “album only”.  Bottom line, there’s no such thing as a free lunch!

Posted by Dopial on September 20, 2006 at 6:12 AM (PDT)

Also, with this promo the codes EXPIRE IN 10 DAYS!!!! Such BS!!

Posted by Mitch on September 20, 2006 at 10:26 AM (PDT)

I just got my redemption codes.

That whole 10 days thing IS complete BS.  I’m supposed to find 90 songs to download in 10 days!!????

If I didn’t have to get Apple to empty my shopping cart just a few days ago, because of some problematic song that was in there (wouldn’t let me go to my cart AT ALL), I would easily have all 90.

Damn It.

Posted by LilAlienD in Maryland on September 20, 2006 at 1:17 PM (PDT)

oh you poor poor people. How hard for you to download your free songs in 10 days. You must be crying yourself to sleep.

Posted by Lawrence Mikkelsen in New Zealand on September 21, 2006 at 8:35 PM (PDT)