Buyers’ Guide Countdown Contest: Win a new iPod! - Winners Announced
Published: Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Site News Categories:
Winners have been announced in the 2007 iPod Buyers’ Guide
The theme - iPod Colors - is simple. Apple has released the new iPod nano in six* colors - red, silver, pink, green, blue, and black. And of course, standard full-sized iPods come in white or black. Take a picture of any iPod - old or new - against an interesting background that emphasizes one of those colors. For example, you can have a white iPod on a pink background, a pink iPod on a silver background, or a black iPod on a black background - as long as the background is silver, red, pink, green, blue, black, or white, you’re set.
We will pick three total winners - two iLounge editor favorites, and one at random from all entries that have been voted upon by 5 or more users by October 31, 2006.
View the iPod Colors Contest Gallery.
Grand Prize - One Grand Prize winner will receive
A brand-new Enhanced Fifth-Generation iPod (with video) in black.
Second Place - One Second Place winner will receive
A brand-new 8GB Second-Generation iPod nano (aluminum) in black.
Third Place - One Third Place winner will receive
A brand-new 4GB Second-Generation iPod nano (aluminum) in the winner’s choice of silver, blue, green, or pink colors.
How to Enter:
Submit your picture(s) to our iPod Colors Contest Gallery - minimum size 640x480 pixels. You may submit as many pictures as you want, but they must be your original work, and not photoshopped in any way other than color and/or contrast adjustment. The deadline for submissions is October 27, 2006 at 11:59PM (PT), so submit early if you want a shot at third prize. Entrants must submit full-sized, high resolution images of 1600x1200 pixels or greater size immediately on request of iLounge.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
The Buyers’ Guide Countdown Contest will begin as of this posting.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Entrants must submit full-sized, high resolution images of 1600x1200 or greater size immediately on request of iLounge.
Deadline for entries: October 27, 2006 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Winners will be announced in the Buyers’ Guide on November 1, 2006.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
By submitting, you agree that all private information and photographs you submit become the property of iLounge, and that you will not and have not submitted such photographs to any other contest. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, save that the names and city/state/country of each winner will be posted on iLounge.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Lightning developer leaves Apple, redesigns Square Reader
- China Mobile opens iPhone preorders on Dec. 12
- Apple, others call for govt. surveillance reform
- New apps aim to fix iOS 7 wallpaper issues
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, new giveaway
- Apple quietly releases 74% iOS 7 adoption estimate
- Razer iOS controller leaked
- U.S. Apple Stores now using iBeacon
- Apps: Assassin’s Creed Pirates, Doctor Who: Legacy, Double Dragon Trilogy + Foursquare 7.0
- Apple patent reveals ‘smart dock’ for Siri use
- STM Grip 2 for iPad Air
- CM4 Slite Card Case for iPhone 5c
- Newer Technology NuGuard KX for iPad Air + iPad mini
- The Joy Factory aXtion Bold for iPad Air
- OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad Air + iPad mini with Retina display
- Tabu Lumen TL800 App Enabled LED Color Smart Bulb
- Wren V5BT Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Incipio offGRID Pro Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Belkin WeMo Insight Switch
- STM Studio for iPad Air
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone
- Custom ringtones assignments don’t sync to iCloud
- Resuming incomplete iCloud backups
- Adding multiple photos to a Shared Photo Stream
- Quality of videos sent via Messages
- Text messages being delivered to wrong iPhone
- Problems logging in to iTunes Store