Buyers’ Guide Countdown Contest: Win a new iPod! - Winners Announced
Winners have been announced in the 2007 iPod Buyers’ Guide
The theme - iPod Colors - is simple. Apple has released the new iPod nano in six* colors - red, silver, pink, green, blue, and black. And of course, standard full-sized iPods come in white or black. Take a picture of any iPod - old or new - against an interesting background that emphasizes one of those colors. For example, you can have a white iPod on a pink background, a pink iPod on a silver background, or a black iPod on a black background - as long as the background is silver, red, pink, green, blue, black, or white, you’re set.
We will pick three total winners - two iLounge editor favorites, and one at random from all entries that have been voted upon by 5 or more users by October 31, 2006.
View the iPod Colors Contest Gallery.
Grand Prize - One Grand Prize winner will receive
A brand-new Enhanced Fifth-Generation iPod (with video) in black.
Second Place - One Second Place winner will receive
A brand-new 8GB Second-Generation iPod nano (aluminum) in black.
Third Place - One Third Place winner will receive
A brand-new 4GB Second-Generation iPod nano (aluminum) in the winner’s choice of silver, blue, green, or pink colors.
How to Enter:
Submit your picture(s) to our iPod Colors Contest Gallery - minimum size 640x480 pixels. You may submit as many pictures as you want, but they must be your original work, and not photoshopped in any way other than color and/or contrast adjustment. The deadline for submissions is October 27, 2006 at 11:59PM (PT), so submit early if you want a shot at third prize. Entrants must submit full-sized, high resolution images of 1600x1200 pixels or greater size immediately on request of iLounge.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
The Buyers’ Guide Countdown Contest will begin as of this posting.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Entrants must submit full-sized, high resolution images of 1600x1200 or greater size immediately on request of iLounge.
Deadline for entries: October 27, 2006 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Winners will be announced in the Buyers’ Guide on November 1, 2006.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
By submitting, you agree that all private information and photographs you submit become the property of iLounge, and that you will not and have not submitted such photographs to any other contest. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, save that the names and city/state/country of each winner will be posted on iLounge.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- WSJ: Apple ‘in talks’ to acquire Tidal
- Spotify claims Apple anti-competitively blocking Spotify app update
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren accuses Apple, others, of locking out competition
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Report details Apple Music’s vision for exclusive content
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- IK Multimedia iKlip A/V
- ClamCase ClamCase+ for iPad Air 2
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app