Buyers’ Guide Sneak Peeks: V-Moda Crossfade headphones, more
Alongside the previously mentioned JBL Creature III speakers and other accessories, another major product debuting in our 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide is V-Moda’s new Crossfade headphones. Designed and aimed to compete with Monster’s Beats by Dr. Dre headphones, the Crossfades will be available in both Over- and On-Ear versions, with 50mm drivers in one and 40mm drivers in the other. Other features will include an included carrying case, swappable cables, and four available colors. Expect the Crossfades in December with a price tag of $200.
IvySkin is showing off its upcoming SmartCase for the iPhone 3G/3GS in the Sneak Peeks section; the Quattro-T4-based case will offer a 1500mAh battery on the rear, along with power indicator lights, a USB port to allow for charging of both the iPhone and SmartCase at the same time, and a button to switch the port into an iPhone sync mode. Expect it later this month for $80; the company is also working on a similar KeyPal case, which will add a hardware keyboard to the iPhone 3G/3GS as opposed to a battery. Finally, Griffin is debuting its Travel Stand for iPhone + iPod, a folding, portable video stand featuring an included cord manager and a flip-up video stand compatible with any iPhone, iPod touch, or fourth- or fifth-generation iPod nano; expect it in Wal-Mart stores for $15 later this month. For more information on these and thousands of other products for the iPod and iPhone, check out our 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?