Buyers’ Guide Sneak Peeks: V-Moda Crossfade headphones, more
Alongside the previously mentioned JBL Creature III speakers and other accessories, another major product debuting in our 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide is V-Moda’s new Crossfade headphones. Designed and aimed to compete with Monster’s Beats by Dr. Dre headphones, the Crossfades will be available in both Over- and On-Ear versions, with 50mm drivers in one and 40mm drivers in the other. Other features will include an included carrying case, swappable cables, and four available colors. Expect the Crossfades in December with a price tag of $200.
IvySkin is showing off its upcoming SmartCase for the iPhone 3G/3GS in the Sneak Peeks section; the Quattro-T4-based case will offer a 1500mAh battery on the rear, along with power indicator lights, a USB port to allow for charging of both the iPhone and SmartCase at the same time, and a button to switch the port into an iPhone sync mode. Expect it later this month for $80; the company is also working on a similar KeyPal case, which will add a hardware keyboard to the iPhone 3G/3GS as opposed to a battery. Finally, Griffin is debuting its Travel Stand for iPhone + iPod, a folding, portable video stand featuring an included cord manager and a flip-up video stand compatible with any iPhone, iPod touch, or fourth- or fifth-generation iPod nano; expect it in Wal-Mart stores for $15 later this month. For more information on these and thousands of other products for the iPod and iPhone, check out our 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide.
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Philips debuts first Lightning connector headphones, Fidelio M2L
- Video Review: Waterproof Grace Digital Ecostone and iHome iBN6 speakers
- Withings unveils Home video monitor
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple Watch to come in 4GB, 8GB versions?
- Apple hits 10 million iPhone 6, 6 Plus sales in first weekend
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iFixit posts teardowns of iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: Epic Zen Garden, OmniFocus, Evernote, Pocket + more
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Apple launches new privacy webpage
- Apple HealthKit not ready for prime time? (Update: Yes)
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels