Buzz of the day is an Apple Event
Today marks the day Apple could change the face of downloading music. The news agencies are buzzing with new articles published about the rumored new Apple service. Here’s a handy list of links to articles:
“Apple to Unveil Music Service: Online offering faces a greater marketing task due to court decision in favor of free networks” Los Angeles Times (free registration required)
“Apple to take byte out of piracy: New online music service touted to reduce music piracy” Vancouver Sun
“Taking it online: After years of digital piracy by consumers, the music industry is teaming up with Internet firms to get its share on downloads” Boston Globe
“Can Apple Get Music Lovers To Pay?” CBS News
“Apple Said to Be Entering E-Music Fray With Pay Service” New York Times
“Apple plans foray into contentious online music sector” International Herald Tribune
“Apple’s Making Serious Music” Silicon Valley
“Milestone day in life for Apple Computer: Online music offering may be industry lifeline” The Herald UK
“Apple to start musical service” San Francisco Chronicle
“Apple music service to go live” FT.com
“Apple music download ‘walkman of age’” Macworld UK
“Everyone agrees, Apple will announce music service today” MacUser
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?