Buzz of the day is an Apple Event
Today marks the day Apple could change the face of downloading music. The news agencies are buzzing with new articles published about the rumored new Apple service. Here’s a handy list of links to articles:
“Apple to Unveil Music Service: Online offering faces a greater marketing task due to court decision in favor of free networks” Los Angeles Times (free registration required)
“Apple to take byte out of piracy: New online music service touted to reduce music piracy” Vancouver Sun
“Taking it online: After years of digital piracy by consumers, the music industry is teaming up with Internet firms to get its share on downloads” Boston Globe
“Can Apple Get Music Lovers To Pay?” CBS News
“Apple Said to Be Entering E-Music Fray With Pay Service” New York Times
“Apple plans foray into contentious online music sector” International Herald Tribune
“Apple’s Making Serious Music” Silicon Valley
“Milestone day in life for Apple Computer: Online music offering may be industry lifeline” The Herald UK
“Apple to start musical service” San Francisco Chronicle
“Apple music service to go live” FT.com
“Apple music download ‘walkman of age’” Macworld UK
“Everyone agrees, Apple will announce music service today” MacUser
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?