B&W Zeppelin + Music Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the following winners:
B&W Zeppelin Speaker System
Keith D. James
Full-year memberships to Society Of Sound Music
Robert Kershner Kurtz
Since its release last year, the Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin iPod speaker system (retail value $600) has been hailed as one of the very best iPod docks available.
Not only does it come with a brace of state-of-the-art B&W stereo speakers and built-in subwoofer, it offers up to 100 watts of power, and it will accept almost every type of iPod and iPhone.
And there's no need to compromise on sound quality with the Zeppelin, as B&W is also giving away 10 full-year memberships to Society Of Sound Music (the music club formerly known as B&W Music Club), which offers high quality music downloads, way above the quality of MP3.
Members get a new album every month, specially recorded at Peter Gabriel's Real World Studios, and available as either Apple Lossless, 16-bit FLAC or even super high quality 24-bit FLAC downloads.
Since it launched a year ago, Society Of Sound Music has released exclusive recordings by the likes of Suede frontman Bret Anderson, Mercury Award nominees Portico Quartet and Eurythmics star Dave Stewart, among others, with more on the way.
We've got two Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelins, plus ten annual memberships to Society Of Sound Music (retail value $60) to give away.
All entrants will automatically receive a free 3-month trial receiving an exclusive best-of Society of Sound Music sampler, and a single a month for three months. The three-month trial is free and expires automatically after 3 months. No further commitment is necessary.
This giveaway is open to U.S and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on September 30, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Winners will be announced on October 1, 2009.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Elgato announces HomeKit-enabled Eve Light Switch
- Apple delays AirPods release
- Report: iPhone 8 likely to come in three glass-backed sizes
- Report: New Apple TV app to provide show recommendations
- Apple’s German website adds Apple Pay support page, but still no launch
- Notes from Apple’s Q4 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q4 2016: $46.9B revenue, 45.5M iPhones + 9.2M iPads sold
- Apple reportedly hiring engineers from BlackBerry, developing car operating system in Canada
- Apple releases PowerBeats3 Wireless earphones
- Apple Pay launch in Japan encounters major problems
- Creative iRoar Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Series 2 Headphones
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps