B&W Zeppelin + Music Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the following winners:
B&W Zeppelin Speaker System
Keith D. James
Full-year memberships to Society Of Sound Music
Robert Kershner Kurtz
Since its release last year, the Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin iPod speaker system (retail value $600) has been hailed as one of the very best iPod docks available.
Not only does it come with a brace of state-of-the-art B&W stereo speakers and built-in subwoofer, it offers up to 100 watts of power, and it will accept almost every type of iPod and iPhone.
And there's no need to compromise on sound quality with the Zeppelin, as B&W is also giving away 10 full-year memberships to Society Of Sound Music (the music club formerly known as B&W Music Club), which offers high quality music downloads, way above the quality of MP3.
Members get a new album every month, specially recorded at Peter Gabriel's Real World Studios, and available as either Apple Lossless, 16-bit FLAC or even super high quality 24-bit FLAC downloads.
Since it launched a year ago, Society Of Sound Music has released exclusive recordings by the likes of Suede frontman Bret Anderson, Mercury Award nominees Portico Quartet and Eurythmics star Dave Stewart, among others, with more on the way.
We've got two Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelins, plus ten annual memberships to Society Of Sound Music (retail value $60) to give away.
All entrants will automatically receive a free 3-month trial receiving an exclusive best-of Society of Sound Music sampler, and a single a month for three months. The three-month trial is free and expires automatically after 3 months. No further commitment is necessary.
This giveaway is open to U.S and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on September 30, 2009 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Winners will be announced on October 1, 2009.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?