Cambridge SoundWorks unveils i765 iPod speaker system
Cambridge SoundWorks has introduced its i765 stereo speaker system. The i765 is an all-in-one system, offering an integrated iPod Dock, a built-in DVD/CD player with support for MP3 and WMA files, AM/FM tuner with 16 FM and 8 AM presets, dual alarms, and an integrated LCD text display that automatically adjusts to ambient lighting. 2.1-channel sound comes from two high-performance drivers and a built-in powered subwoofer; other features include composite and S-Video outputs, and a full-featured wireless remote with iPod navigation control. “We drew inspiration for the SoundWorks i765 from our great-sounding Cambridge SoundWorks radios,” said Rob Mainiero, general manager of Cambridge SoundWorks. “Then we added in an integrated iPod dock and a DVD/CD player with video-out capability, creating a compact music system with all the features of a top-of-the line digital entertainment system.” The Soundworks i765 Speaker System is available now and sells for $500.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?