Cambridge SoundWorks unveils i765 iPod speaker system
Cambridge SoundWorks has introduced its i765 stereo speaker system. The i765 is an all-in-one system, offering an integrated iPod Dock, a built-in DVD/CD player with support for MP3 and WMA files, AM/FM tuner with 16 FM and 8 AM presets, dual alarms, and an integrated LCD text display that automatically adjusts to ambient lighting. 2.1-channel sound comes from two high-performance drivers and a built-in powered subwoofer; other features include composite and S-Video outputs, and a full-featured wireless remote with iPod navigation control. “We drew inspiration for the SoundWorks i765 from our great-sounding Cambridge SoundWorks radios,” said Rob Mainiero, general manager of Cambridge SoundWorks. “Then we added in an integrated iPod dock and a DVD/CD player with video-out capability, creating a compact music system with all the features of a top-of-the line digital entertainment system.” The Soundworks i765 Speaker System is available now and sells for $500.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?