Capcom releases Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Capcom has released an iOS version of the popular Nintendo DS mystery adventure game, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. Originally created by Shu Takumi, father of the critically acclaimed Ace Attorney series, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective combines Takumi’s signature style of quirky humour, logic puzzles and an intriguing storyline wrapped in a unique art style. In the game, players take on the role of Sissel, the ghost of a murder victim with no memory of who he is or what happened to him; players must unravel the mystery of Sissel’s demise by guiding him through dynamic environments, possessing and manipulating objects and solving puzzles before time runs out at daybreak. The game features intuitive touch screen controls optimized for the iOS platform, enhanced graphics and incorporates Game Center support. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is a universal app requiring iOS 4.3 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download and includes Chapter 1 and 2; subsequent chapters are available via in-app purchase in three different packs for $5 each or $10 for all chapters.
- Google Photos, Korg iM1, Moleskine Timepage, AmpliTube 4.0, Inbox by Gmail, Pixelmator for iPhone
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple Store, Asphalt 8, Magnetized, PCalc
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple TV adds NatGeo TV channel
- Insteon’s HomeKit-enabled Hub now available
- Apple’s subscription TV service won’t be announced at WWDC next week
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- RooCase Esteem for iPhone 6
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?