Capcom releases Street Fighter IV
Capcom has released the highly anticipated Street Fighter IV for the iPhone and iPod touch. First announced last month, Street Fighter IV brings the popular console game to the iPhone and iPod touch with a user interface specifically redesigned for the touchscreen and the same visual style and artwork found in the current generation console game. Eight classic characters are available in the game, including Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Able, Blanka, M. Bison, Dhalsim, Guile and Ken and the game provides seven different playing environments. Familiar moves such as Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos are all present, and the game provides a “Dojo” mode to introduce new players to the game’s moves and features. In addition to the standard single-player mode, players can choose to compete against other iPhone and iPod touch users over Bluetooth in a two-player head-to-head mode. Street Fighter IV is available on the App Store for $10.
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Microsoft to bring Cortana to iOS
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?