Case Closed Bags feature unique iPod cases | iLounge News

Case Closed Bags feature unique iPod cases

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Friday, October 3, 2003
News Categories: iPod Accessories

picCase Closed Bags in New York, makers of ‘fashionable, stylish, fun’ laptop and iPod cases is soon to release new 3G iPod cases. Their current line of classic iPod (non-docking) cases come in two distinct syles named Clarence and Sheldon. The Clarence case features a clear vinyl front, 3-D Hologram material inside and back, and a detachable swivel belt-clip. The Sheldon is a molded, rigid case featuring elastic sides and a detachable belt-clip. The Clarence case is priced at $29.95 and the Sheldon is $19.99.

« Windows: Swiss-iTrip 1.1b Released

Mac: Swiss-iTrip 1.1b Released »

Comments

ugly en vogue?

Posted by PodimusPrime in 192.168.1.1 on October 3, 2003 at 5:27 PM (PDT)

Personally I would skip this case, but I’m sure there are others that would use this.  That’s what personal preference is all about though smile

Posted by IronSerif on October 4, 2003 at 10:50 AM (PDT)

if you dont have a case for your ipod by now something is wrong. more overpriced cases. i bet it costs like 2 bucks to manufacture these.

Posted by Jaguares in Bay Area, Ca on October 4, 2003 at 11:56 AM (PDT)

the clip is ridiculously huge, and it has a button-type closure? how cheap!!!

marware cases own these any day… theyre ugly and bulky… both of the things, the iPod ISNT.

the iPod is supposed to be small, and ‘pretty’. What a strike out, these cases suck ####

Posted by foo_foo on October 4, 2003 at 1:37 PM (PDT)

Take my beautiful svelt perfect iPod and put it in HIDEOUS pieces of crap-o-la like these??? Jamais de la vie!

Posted by BuzzPod on October 7, 2003 at 9:35 AM (PDT)

i went on to their site and i like them!
especially the blue glittery one they are all cute…

Posted by Britt on October 7, 2003 at 9:51 AM (PDT)

I get compliments all the time on my ipod case.  I bought one from Case Clased in the city and I love it. People stop me all the time and tell me how cool it is.  Nice stuff!

Posted by Sandy on October 7, 2003 at 10:19 AM (PDT)

I got the Miami Geo version of the Sheldon case.  It’s the blue sparkly one. I LOVE it!  The white understatement of the iPod is nice, for a while. But when i saw these I realized - I wanted color. Get one and brighten your day!

Posted by Betsy on October 7, 2003 at 12:44 PM (PDT)

I’m saving for an iPod, and when I get one, I’m going to buy one of their Funky Flower cases.

Posted by Yumi on October 7, 2003 at 12:47 PM (PDT)

I like the cases, they’re all cute like me!  And that is VERY cute.  My favorite is the checkerboard pattern, because it’s black and white, like me!

Posted by Pancake Cat, the stuffed animal on October 7, 2003 at 1:04 PM (PDT)