Case-Mate 100 Cases Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to all the winners:
Amit K Rao
Brian Keith Carter
Brian L Simms
Robert James Burns
Cynthia J. Van Zandt
Dat Hoang Le
F. Nicholas Factoran
Geoffrey H Wathen
Guilherme De Sousa Moura
John Anderson Sheffer
Nancy C. Mcnee
Jose Orlando Arriaga
Oswald V. Cameron
Peter Wildermuth, Jr.
Rick J. Bryant
Terry Lawrence Hibdon
iLounge and Case-Mate have partnered to give away 100 of their Case-Mate Signature cases to 100 random winners. Each winner will receive one (1) Signature case (iPod 5G or iPod nano), screen protector, belt clip and choice of color.
- Official Rules:
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: August 14, at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified and removed.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Get your parents’ permission and enter with their email address.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners.
- Winners will be announced and published on this page August 15, 2006.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- Apple lays out ‘differential privacy’ plan for data collection
- Report: New iPhone’s space gray to be ‘much darker color’
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app