Case-mate announces new iPad accessories
Case-mate has announced seven new accessories for the Apple iPad. The company will offer its I Make My Case service for the iPad, letting users create their own customized hard case, as well as the Gelli Case, a flexible thermoplastic case featuring a unique pattern, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protection kit. The latter will sell for $40, while pricing for the I Make My Case service has yet to be announced. The iPad Hybrid Tough case features an inner layer of silicone for impact protection, wrapped in a rugged ABS plastic shell for increased structural integrity, and also offers access to all ports and controls. It will sell for $50, as will the Felt Folio, a horizontally-opening flip-style case made of felt with leather accents, offering interior storage pockets and a magnetic strap closure. The Leather Commuter (listed online as The Walkabout) is a top-opening sleeve-style case made from premium tan leather and featuring a magnetic closure for $80, while the Nylon Folio (listed online as The Express) is a black, splash-resistant ballistic nylon flip-style case with a horizontally-opening design and a magnetic closure. It will sell for $35. Finally, the Stand is an iPad stand that provides support in both landscape and portrait modes and features a collapsible design that snaps together for easy storage when not in use; pricing for the Stand has yet to be announced. All of case-mate’s new accessories for the iPad are expected to be available in Q2 2010.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?