Case-mate announces new iPad accessories
Case-mate has announced seven new accessories for the Apple iPad. The company will offer its I Make My Case service for the iPad, letting users create their own customized hard case, as well as the Gelli Case, a flexible thermoplastic case featuring a unique pattern, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protection kit. The latter will sell for $40, while pricing for the I Make My Case service has yet to be announced. The iPad Hybrid Tough case features an inner layer of silicone for impact protection, wrapped in a rugged ABS plastic shell for increased structural integrity, and also offers access to all ports and controls. It will sell for $50, as will the Felt Folio, a horizontally-opening flip-style case made of felt with leather accents, offering interior storage pockets and a magnetic strap closure. The Leather Commuter (listed online as The Walkabout) is a top-opening sleeve-style case made from premium tan leather and featuring a magnetic closure for $80, while the Nylon Folio (listed online as The Express) is a black, splash-resistant ballistic nylon flip-style case with a horizontally-opening design and a magnetic closure. It will sell for $35. Finally, the Stand is an iPad stand that provides support in both landscape and portrait modes and features a collapsible design that snaps together for easy storage when not in use; pricing for the Stand has yet to be announced. All of case-mate’s new accessories for the iPad are expected to be available in Q2 2010.
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?