Case-mate intros Gold & Diamond, Carbon Fiber cases
Case-mate has announced several new cases, including a Gold & Diamond case for the iPhone and Carbon Fiber Leather cases for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPod classic. The Gold & Diamond iPhone Case is handcrafted with 42 diamonds totaling 3.5 karats set in 18K gold, embedded in a gold carbon fiber leather case. The case is an open-face design, offering full access to the iPhone’s touch screen and home button, as well as the headphone jack, volume and sleep/wake buttons, and ring/silent switch. The case also includes full face screen protection, and utilizes an interior impact resistant plastic shell. The Case-mate Gold & Diamond iPhone Case is available for pre-order now and sells for $20,000.
Case-mate’s line of Carbon Fiber Leather cases for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPod classic feature impact resistant molded shells, wrapped in black carbon fiber leather, included screen protection, open-face designs and cut-out access to all controls. The iPhone version of the case also includes a matching holster with ratcheting belt clip. Case-mate Carbon Fiber Leather Cases for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPod classic are available for pre-order now and sell for $90, $50, and $50, respectively.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit [Update: settlement approved]
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Apple pushing out fix next week for ‘FREAK’ security flaw
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?