Case-mate intros Gold & Diamond, Carbon Fiber cases
Case-mate has announced several new cases, including a Gold & Diamond case for the iPhone and Carbon Fiber Leather cases for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPod classic. The Gold & Diamond iPhone Case is handcrafted with 42 diamonds totaling 3.5 karats set in 18K gold, embedded in a gold carbon fiber leather case. The case is an open-face design, offering full access to the iPhone’s touch screen and home button, as well as the headphone jack, volume and sleep/wake buttons, and ring/silent switch. The case also includes full face screen protection, and utilizes an interior impact resistant plastic shell. The Case-mate Gold & Diamond iPhone Case is available for pre-order now and sells for $20,000.
Case-mate’s line of Carbon Fiber Leather cases for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPod classic feature impact resistant molded shells, wrapped in black carbon fiber leather, included screen protection, open-face designs and cut-out access to all controls. The iPhone version of the case also includes a matching holster with ratcheting belt clip. Case-mate Carbon Fiber Leather Cases for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPod classic are available for pre-order now and sell for $90, $50, and $50, respectively.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards