Case-mate intros line of cases for iPhone 3G
Case-mate has introduced its new line of cases and protective accessories for the iPhone 3G. The company’s Leather Cases for iPhone 3G come in three styles — Signature Series, Croc Embossed, and Carbon Fiber. All three varieties feature a leather exterior, a contoured fit, an impact-resistant interior plastic shell, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector. The Signature Series will be available in red or black for $35, the Croc Embossed will be available in hot pink, black, or brown for $45, and the Carbon Fiber cases will be available in black or silver for $50. All Case-mate’s Leather Cases for iPhone 3G are expected to begin shipping in the coming weeks and are available for pre-order now.
The Naked Case for iPhone 3G is an updated version of the company’s earlier Naked Case for iPhone. The hard acrylic case features full coverage for the iPhone’s front thanks to an electrostatic membrane that allows for touch-through access while protecting the screen, a click-snap back clasp, enlarged cutouts for easy access to all ports and controls, and a clear back plate. It is available for pre-order now for $35 and will begin shipping in 1-2 weeks. The Cadera for iPhone 3G is a horizontal leather pouch featuring a bottom cutout for easy removal of the phone, a fixed belt clip, and a top flap with a magnetic snap closure. It will begin shipping in 3-4 weeks and can be pre-ordered now for $35.
Case-mate’s Second Skin Case for iPhone 3G is a 4-in-1 case that starts with a black antimicrobial silicone case offering open access to all ports and controls, and three included interchangeable accents in red, blue, and pink that go over the black case to add color. The case also includes a screen protector and micro fiber cleaning cloth. It sells for $25 and will begin shipping in 1-2 weeks; pre-orders are being taken now. Clear Armor for iPhone 3G is full-body clear protective product made from 3M Scotchgard film. Each purchase includes 2 sets of Clear Armor, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a bottle of spray application solution, an application card, and installation instructions. It will begin shipping in 1-2 weeks and is available for pre-order now for $20/2-pack. Finally, Case-mate will offer its clear, removable Screen Protectors for iPhone 3G in packs of three for $10.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Most screen protectors should work with 3D Touch
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Numerous companies debut iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus cases
- Google omits HealthKit support from Android Wear iOS app
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple TV, iPad Pro to be sold online in late October, in stores early November?
- iBooks adds exclusive enhanced editions of Harry Potter series
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Apple adds transit directions for Boston, Sydney
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firm Perceptio
- Parrot Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drones
- Trident Case Aegis Pro Case for iPhone 6/6s
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?