Case-mate intros line of cases for iPhone 3G
Case-mate has introduced its new line of cases and protective accessories for the iPhone 3G. The company’s Leather Cases for iPhone 3G come in three styles — Signature Series, Croc Embossed, and Carbon Fiber. All three varieties feature a leather exterior, a contoured fit, an impact-resistant interior plastic shell, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector. The Signature Series will be available in red or black for $35, the Croc Embossed will be available in hot pink, black, or brown for $45, and the Carbon Fiber cases will be available in black or silver for $50. All Case-mate’s Leather Cases for iPhone 3G are expected to begin shipping in the coming weeks and are available for pre-order now.
The Naked Case for iPhone 3G is an updated version of the company’s earlier Naked Case for iPhone. The hard acrylic case features full coverage for the iPhone’s front thanks to an electrostatic membrane that allows for touch-through access while protecting the screen, a click-snap back clasp, enlarged cutouts for easy access to all ports and controls, and a clear back plate. It is available for pre-order now for $35 and will begin shipping in 1-2 weeks. The Cadera for iPhone 3G is a horizontal leather pouch featuring a bottom cutout for easy removal of the phone, a fixed belt clip, and a top flap with a magnetic snap closure. It will begin shipping in 3-4 weeks and can be pre-ordered now for $35.
Case-mate’s Second Skin Case for iPhone 3G is a 4-in-1 case that starts with a black antimicrobial silicone case offering open access to all ports and controls, and three included interchangeable accents in red, blue, and pink that go over the black case to add color. The case also includes a screen protector and micro fiber cleaning cloth. It sells for $25 and will begin shipping in 1-2 weeks; pre-orders are being taken now. Clear Armor for iPhone 3G is full-body clear protective product made from 3M Scotchgard film. Each purchase includes 2 sets of Clear Armor, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a bottle of spray application solution, an application card, and installation instructions. It will begin shipping in 1-2 weeks and is available for pre-order now for $20/2-pack. Finally, Case-mate will offer its clear, removable Screen Protectors for iPhone 3G in packs of three for $10.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?