Case-mate intros line of cases for iPhone 3G
Case-mate has introduced its new line of cases and protective accessories for the iPhone 3G. The company’s Leather Cases for iPhone 3G come in three styles — Signature Series, Croc Embossed, and Carbon Fiber. All three varieties feature a leather exterior, a contoured fit, an impact-resistant interior plastic shell, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector. The Signature Series will be available in red or black for $35, the Croc Embossed will be available in hot pink, black, or brown for $45, and the Carbon Fiber cases will be available in black or silver for $50. All Case-mate’s Leather Cases for iPhone 3G are expected to begin shipping in the coming weeks and are available for pre-order now.
The Naked Case for iPhone 3G is an updated version of the company’s earlier Naked Case for iPhone. The hard acrylic case features full coverage for the iPhone’s front thanks to an electrostatic membrane that allows for touch-through access while protecting the screen, a click-snap back clasp, enlarged cutouts for easy access to all ports and controls, and a clear back plate. It is available for pre-order now for $35 and will begin shipping in 1-2 weeks. The Cadera for iPhone 3G is a horizontal leather pouch featuring a bottom cutout for easy removal of the phone, a fixed belt clip, and a top flap with a magnetic snap closure. It will begin shipping in 3-4 weeks and can be pre-ordered now for $35.
Case-mate’s Second Skin Case for iPhone 3G is a 4-in-1 case that starts with a black antimicrobial silicone case offering open access to all ports and controls, and three included interchangeable accents in red, blue, and pink that go over the black case to add color. The case also includes a screen protector and micro fiber cleaning cloth. It sells for $25 and will begin shipping in 1-2 weeks; pre-orders are being taken now. Clear Armor for iPhone 3G is full-body clear protective product made from 3M Scotchgard film. Each purchase includes 2 sets of Clear Armor, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a bottle of spray application solution, an application card, and installation instructions. It will begin shipping in 1-2 weeks and is available for pre-order now for $20/2-pack. Finally, Case-mate will offer its clear, removable Screen Protectors for iPhone 3G in packs of three for $10.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?