Case-mate intros line of cases for iPhone 3G
Case-mate has introduced its new line of cases and protective accessories for the iPhone 3G. The company’s Leather Cases for iPhone 3G come in three styles — Signature Series, Croc Embossed, and Carbon Fiber. All three varieties feature a leather exterior, a contoured fit, an impact-resistant interior plastic shell, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector. The Signature Series will be available in red or black for $35, the Croc Embossed will be available in hot pink, black, or brown for $45, and the Carbon Fiber cases will be available in black or silver for $50. All Case-mate’s Leather Cases for iPhone 3G are expected to begin shipping in the coming weeks and are available for pre-order now.
The Naked Case for iPhone 3G is an updated version of the company’s earlier Naked Case for iPhone. The hard acrylic case features full coverage for the iPhone’s front thanks to an electrostatic membrane that allows for touch-through access while protecting the screen, a click-snap back clasp, enlarged cutouts for easy access to all ports and controls, and a clear back plate. It is available for pre-order now for $35 and will begin shipping in 1-2 weeks. The Cadera for iPhone 3G is a horizontal leather pouch featuring a bottom cutout for easy removal of the phone, a fixed belt clip, and a top flap with a magnetic snap closure. It will begin shipping in 3-4 weeks and can be pre-ordered now for $35.
Case-mate’s Second Skin Case for iPhone 3G is a 4-in-1 case that starts with a black antimicrobial silicone case offering open access to all ports and controls, and three included interchangeable accents in red, blue, and pink that go over the black case to add color. The case also includes a screen protector and micro fiber cleaning cloth. It sells for $25 and will begin shipping in 1-2 weeks; pre-orders are being taken now. Clear Armor for iPhone 3G is full-body clear protective product made from 3M Scotchgard film. Each purchase includes 2 sets of Clear Armor, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a bottle of spray application solution, an application card, and installation instructions. It will begin shipping in 1-2 weeks and is available for pre-order now for $20/2-pack. Finally, Case-mate will offer its clear, removable Screen Protectors for iPhone 3G in packs of three for $10.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?