CaseCrown debuts case lineup for iPad
CaseCrown has introduced its new lineup of cases for the Apple iPad. The Air Cell Padded Carrying Case is a briefcase-style bag offering over 200 “air cells” designed to offer shock protection, a zippered closure, adjustable shoulder straps, and a pink, blue, or black fabric edge. It sells for $35. Both the Neoprene Case and Neoprene Pocket Case feature a neoprene exterior and double memory foam inner lining for shock protection; the latter adds an external pocket for cables, chargers, and other items. Available in pink, black, blue, or red, they sell for $20 and $25, respectively.
CaseCrown’s iPad Suede Slip features a faux suede exterior, a padded, zippered main compartment, a zippered exterior pocket for small accessories, and a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap. It comes in one of five colors and sells for $20. Available on Amazon, the Double Memory Foam Pouch Case with Front Pocket features a checkered outer design, zippered main compartment and exterior pocket, shock absorbing memory foam inner lining, and internal supporting bands for structural integrity. It sells for $26. Finally, the Vertical Multi Pocket Messenger Bag, also available from Amazon, offers a separate, Velcro-closure padded compartment for the iPad, front, back, side, and flap pockets for other accessories, a vertical design, and an adjustable shoulder strap. It sells for $34; all of CaseCrown’s new iPad accessories are available now.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards