CaseCrown debuts case lineup for iPad
CaseCrown has introduced its new lineup of cases for the Apple iPad. The Air Cell Padded Carrying Case is a briefcase-style bag offering over 200 “air cells” designed to offer shock protection, a zippered closure, adjustable shoulder straps, and a pink, blue, or black fabric edge. It sells for $35. Both the Neoprene Case and Neoprene Pocket Case feature a neoprene exterior and double memory foam inner lining for shock protection; the latter adds an external pocket for cables, chargers, and other items. Available in pink, black, blue, or red, they sell for $20 and $25, respectively.
CaseCrown’s iPad Suede Slip features a faux suede exterior, a padded, zippered main compartment, a zippered exterior pocket for small accessories, and a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap. It comes in one of five colors and sells for $20. Available on Amazon, the Double Memory Foam Pouch Case with Front Pocket features a checkered outer design, zippered main compartment and exterior pocket, shock absorbing memory foam inner lining, and internal supporting bands for structural integrity. It sells for $26. Finally, the Vertical Multi Pocket Messenger Bag, also available from Amazon, offers a separate, Velcro-closure padded compartment for the iPad, front, back, side, and flap pockets for other accessories, a vertical design, and an adjustable shoulder strap. It sells for $34; all of CaseCrown’s new iPad accessories are available now.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?