CaseCrown debuts case lineup for iPad
CaseCrown has introduced its new lineup of cases for the Apple iPad. The Air Cell Padded Carrying Case is a briefcase-style bag offering over 200 “air cells” designed to offer shock protection, a zippered closure, adjustable shoulder straps, and a pink, blue, or black fabric edge. It sells for $35. Both the Neoprene Case and Neoprene Pocket Case feature a neoprene exterior and double memory foam inner lining for shock protection; the latter adds an external pocket for cables, chargers, and other items. Available in pink, black, blue, or red, they sell for $20 and $25, respectively.
CaseCrown’s iPad Suede Slip features a faux suede exterior, a padded, zippered main compartment, a zippered exterior pocket for small accessories, and a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap. It comes in one of five colors and sells for $20. Available on Amazon, the Double Memory Foam Pouch Case with Front Pocket features a checkered outer design, zippered main compartment and exterior pocket, shock absorbing memory foam inner lining, and internal supporting bands for structural integrity. It sells for $26. Finally, the Vertical Multi Pocket Messenger Bag, also available from Amazon, offers a separate, Velcro-closure padded compartment for the iPad, front, back, side, and flap pockets for other accessories, a vertical design, and an adjustable shoulder strap. It sells for $34; all of CaseCrown’s new iPad accessories are available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?