CEA: Over 100 vendors, special spot for 2010 CES iLounge Pavilion
Published: Friday, December 18, 2009
News Categories: CES iLounge Pavilion
iLounge and the Consumer Electronics Association are pleased to announce that the iLounge Pavilion, a unified iPod, iPhone, and Mac showcase at the 2010 International CES, has expanded to include over 100 exhibitors, representing a record number of Apple-related vendors at the world’s largest tradeshow for consumer technology. In recognition of its growing importance, the iLounge Pavilion has been given a prominent new position in the Las Vegas Convention Center’s North Hall, immediately accessible from the Grand Lobby of CES. The 2010 International CES is scheduled for January 7-10, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada, with the submission deadline for iLounge’s official Best of Show Awards fast approaching. The full press release appears below.
CEA and iLounge Announce Over 100 Exhibitors, Special Location for iLounge Pavilion at 2010 International CES
Leading Makers of Apple iPod, iPhone, and Mac Accessories Join To Announce First Products of New Decade
Arlington, Virginia and East Amherst, New York (December 18, 2009) - The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) and iLounge today announced that the iLounge Pavilion, a unified iPod, iPhone, and Mac exhibition area at the 2010 International CES, has expanded to include over 100 exhibitors—a 150% increase from previous commitments, and a record number of Apple-related vendors at the world’s largest tradeshow for consumer technology. Based on tremendous industry demand and the iLounge Pavilion’s growing importance, CEA has given the Pavilion a new and prestigious space in the Las Vegas Convention Center’s North Hall, immediately accessible from the Grand Lobby of CES, near both keynote speeches and attendee registration. The 2010 International CES is scheduled for January 7-10, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“The iLounge Pavilion started as a 4,000 square foot area, and has grown to become one of the largest attractions at the 2010 International CES,” said Dan Cole, Vice President, Sales and Business Development for CES. “With over 100 vendors already in place, the Pavilion will be an amazing showcase of iPod, iPhone, and Mac products. The incredible demand for booths this year has enabled us to allocate 30,000 square feet for the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 International CES, with space selection to begin shortly.”
The A-Z list of 2010 iLounge Pavilion exhibitors starts with AAMP of America and ends with Zenrin USA, including industry-leading car accessorizers Alpine Electronics, Dension, and Scosche, earphone developers such as Etymotic Research, Hearing Components, and Westone, case makers Case-Mate, Incipio, iSkin, OtterBox, and Tunewear, and numerous other leading international brands ranging from Griffin Technology and Simplism to Vestalife and XtremeMac. A full list of exhibitors can be found here and will be updated with additions as the event approaches.
Further details on the space selection process for the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 International CES will be shared with 2010 exhibitors in the days to come. Interested developers should contact Tira Gordon at tgordon (at) ce (dot) org or 703-907-4324 to secure one of the limited number of spaces still available in the iLounge Pavilion at the 2010 International CES. Additional information on the 2010 event can be found at http://www.cesweb.org.
Vendors hoping to participate in iLounge’s annual Best of Show Awards, focused solely on products to be officially debuted at the 2010 International CES, should contact Jeremy Horwitz, iLounge’s Editor-in-Chief, via email at jeremy (at) ilounge (dot) com. The deadline for products to be submitted for Best of Show Award consideration is December 23, 2009.
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards announced
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
- iLounge is live at the 2014 CES: follow us at CES.iLounge.com!
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple updates Remote app with improved Apple TV integration
- iOS 7.1 reveals two new iPad models?
- Apple TV 6.1 update released, allows users to hide channels
- Apple releases iOS 7.1
- Apple iPhone trade-in program arrives in Canada
- Apple TV adds iTunes Festival channel
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Grovemade Bamboo iPad Case for iPad mini
- Soundfreaq Sound Rise SFQ-08 Wireless Speaker with Alarm Clock
- Chil PowerShare Reactor 5.1 Amp Multidevice Charger
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone