CEA: Over 100 vendors, special spot for 2010 CES iLounge Pavilion
iLounge and the Consumer Electronics Association are pleased to announce that the iLounge Pavilion, a unified iPod, iPhone, and Mac showcase at the 2010 International CES, has expanded to include over 100 exhibitors, representing a record number of Apple-related vendors at the world’s largest tradeshow for consumer technology. In recognition of its growing importance, the iLounge Pavilion has been given a prominent new position in the Las Vegas Convention Center’s North Hall, immediately accessible from the Grand Lobby of CES. The 2010 International CES is scheduled for January 7-10, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada, with the submission deadline for iLounge’s official Best of Show Awards fast approaching. The full press release appears below.
CEA and iLounge Announce Over 100 Exhibitors, Special Location for iLounge Pavilion at 2010 International CES
Leading Makers of Apple iPod, iPhone, and Mac Accessories Join To Announce First Products of New Decade
Arlington, Virginia and East Amherst, New York (December 18, 2009) - The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) and iLounge today announced that the iLounge Pavilion, a unified iPod, iPhone, and Mac exhibition area at the 2010 International CES, has expanded to include over 100 exhibitors—a 150% increase from previous commitments, and a record number of Apple-related vendors at the world’s largest tradeshow for consumer technology. Based on tremendous industry demand and the iLounge Pavilion’s growing importance, CEA has given the Pavilion a new and prestigious space in the Las Vegas Convention Center’s North Hall, immediately accessible from the Grand Lobby of CES, near both keynote speeches and attendee registration. The 2010 International CES is scheduled for January 7-10, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“The iLounge Pavilion started as a 4,000 square foot area, and has grown to become one of the largest attractions at the 2010 International CES,” said Dan Cole, Vice President, Sales and Business Development for CES. “With over 100 vendors already in place, the Pavilion will be an amazing showcase of iPod, iPhone, and Mac products. The incredible demand for booths this year has enabled us to allocate 30,000 square feet for the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 International CES, with space selection to begin shortly.”
The A-Z list of 2010 iLounge Pavilion exhibitors starts with AAMP of America and ends with Zenrin USA, including industry-leading car accessorizers Alpine Electronics, Dension, and Scosche, earphone developers such as Etymotic Research, Hearing Components, and Westone, case makers Case-Mate, Incipio, iSkin, OtterBox, and Tunewear, and numerous other leading international brands ranging from Griffin Technology and Simplism to Vestalife and XtremeMac. A full list of exhibitors can be found here and will be updated with additions as the event approaches.
Further details on the space selection process for the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 International CES will be shared with 2010 exhibitors in the days to come. Interested developers should contact Tira Gordon at tgordon (at) ce (dot) org or 703-907-4324 to secure one of the limited number of spaces still available in the iLounge Pavilion at the 2010 International CES. Additional information on the 2010 event can be found at http://www.cesweb.org.
Vendors hoping to participate in iLounge’s annual Best of Show Awards, focused solely on products to be officially debuted at the 2010 International CES, should contact Jeremy Horwitz, iLounge’s Editor-in-Chief, via email at jeremy (at) ilounge (dot) com. The deadline for products to be submitted for Best of Show Award consideration is December 23, 2009.
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards announced
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
- iLounge is live at the 2014 CES: follow us at CES.iLounge.com!
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iFixit posts teardowns of iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: Epic Zen Garden, OmniFocus, Evernote, Pocket + more
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Apple launches new privacy webpage
- Apple HealthKit not ready for prime time? (Update: Yes)
- First-party Apple apps updated en masse for iOS 8
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels