Cellular data poll ends, post-Jobs poll begins
With nearly 1,600 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“How much cellular data do you normally use in a month on your iPhone/iPad?”—has ended. Readers could choose from options including 0-250MB, 250-500MB, 500MB-1GB, 1GB-2GB, 2GB-5GB, and 5GB+, with a separate option for readers who don’t own an iPhone or iPad.
Votes were spread quite evenly among the options, with 0-250MB being the most selected option with 19 percent of the vote. 18 percent said they used 500MB-1GB of data per month, followed by 17 percent who average 250-500MB, and 16 percent who said they normally use 1GB-2GB. 12 percent said they average between 2GB and 5 GB, while just six percent said they normally use more than 5GB per month. 13 percent said they didn’t have an iPhone or iPad. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple as a company following Steve Jobs’ resignation. Do you think the company will stay on its current track, keep making great products but slip a little on its internal schedule, fall prey to bad ideas, leading to sub-par products, or experience issues with both products and timing? Or do you not have an opinion? Our new poll—“How do you think Apple will do now that Steve Jobs has resigned?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Apple launches new privacy webpage
- Apple HealthKit not ready for prime time? (Update: Yes)
- First-party Apple apps updated en masse for iOS 8
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple TV software updates to 7.0 with Beats Music channel and redesigned look
- New Cook interview provides insight on Apple Watch development
- Apple releases iOS 8
- Report: Apple to unveil new iPads on October 21
- Foxconn struggling to meet demand for iPhone 6
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels