Chillingo releases Seed 2: Vortex of War
Chillingo has released Seed 2: Vortex of War, the fantasy RPG sequel to Seed 1: Rise of Darkness. In Vortex of War, players re-enter the world of Litta and his companion Gina five years after Litta’s previous adventure. Litta, now a teacher, experiences a powerful dream that encourages him to undertake a new epic quest and travel to the once bright city of Molzer only to discover it completely destroyed through war. With another looming crisis approaching in distant lands, Litta and Gina travel to the continent of Kalikuf to undertake a dangerous adventure. The game features a vast virtual world for players to explore and interact with local villagers and enemies and an immersive storyline that allows players to delve deeper into the relationships between the characters and their rivals. Players can customize their own character attributes and upgrade their character as they progress in the adventure, adjusting stats toward swordplay, firearms or magic and engage in challenging battles with over 160 different types of monsters across more than 200 battlefields. The game also features a diverse and dynamic combat system with a variety of attack moves based on character attributes and skills and various quests and missions such as destroying monsters, collecting treasures, defending villagers, attacking enemy fortresses and more. Seed 2: Vortex of War is available from the App Store for $4.
- Tips app debuts in iOS 8 beta 4
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Bio Inc.
- EU criticizes Apple for in-app purchases (Update)
- Apps of the Week: Overcast, Ingress, Endless Numbers 1.2 + more
- Paul McCartney re-releases five classic albums as iPad apps
- PayPal 5.5 app update scans, stores loyalty cards
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple could launch own mobile wallet this fall
- Report: Apple ‘tentatively’ plans mid-September iPhone event
- Apple faces class action suit in California for labor violations
- Apple, AT&T now sending $40 checks to some iPad 3G owners
- Apple denies iOS “back door” access in new report
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2014: 35.2M iPhones, 13.3M iPads, 2.9M iPods, $37.4B revenue
- Simpsons World, FXNOW coming to Apple TV?
- WSJ: Apple asking suppliers to make 70-80M new iPhones this year
- Apple ‘iTime’ patent includes wristband sensors
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks