Clickgamer releases Pipe Rush
Clickgamer has released Pipe Rush, a new connect-the-pipes game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In Pipe Rush, players take on the role of Pippa and must help her connect the water supply to the thirsty townfolk using her pipe-generating system to connect all of the houses before the timer runs out. Players choose from 15 varieties of pipe across 15 varied levels and must connect the available pipes in the optimum configuration to keep all of the houses supplied with water without letting any escape from open pipe endings. Additional challenges include a conveyor belt that must be kept from filling up with pipes, earthquakes, fog and UFOs that beam pipes away as they are laid down. Players can also take advantage of special bonus powers to feed spare pipes back into the machine, remove unwanted pipes with dynamic and play special pipes which activate unique power ups. Players gain higher scores by using the minimum number of pipes in the quickest possible time and can earn 20 different achievements and compete for top scores on integrated Crystal leaderboards. Pipe Rush is available from the App Store for $1.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?