ColorWare now offering colored iPod classic, 3G nano, touch
ColorWare is now offering its custom coloring service for the iPod classic, iPod nano (with video), and iPod touch. The company offers send-in coloring services for previously purchased iPods, or customers can purchase an iPod pre-colored, directly from ColorWare. 29 different colors are available, and can be mixed on a single iPod — on the iPod classic and iPod nano (with video), the device’s back, front, Click Wheel, center button, and earbuds can all be colored, while on the iPod touch, the device’s back, antenna, frame, home button, and earbuds can be customized. For those that want to send in their iPod to be colored, the service runs $64 for the iPod nano (with video), $74 for the iPod classic, and $95 for the iPod touch. Pre-colored 4GB iPod nano (with video) models sell for $215, with 8GB units going for $265. Pre-colored iPod classics run $325 for the 80GB model, and $425 for the 160GB model; finally, pre-colored 8GB and 16GB iPod touch models sell for $395 and $495, respectively.
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Device able to access iOS 8.1 through brute-force attack
- Microsoft to bring Cortana to iOS
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 3 to developers (Update: iOS 8.3 Public Beta also released)
- Apple releases iOS 8.2
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?