Contour adds new colors to Showcase, buy two, get one free
Contour Design has announced seven new colors for its Showcase iPod case in addition to white, including yellow, red, pink, black, blue, light blue and green. The Showcase features a shock-absorbing rubber with hard plastic, a clear plastic front with access to all iPod functions, a double-hinged latch and a removable belt clip for horizontal or vertical mounting. The case fits 3G iPods only and costs $39.95 for one or a 3-pack for $79.90. Contour is also offering a special promotion; buy two, get one free. Available starting May 15.
Let Your Showcase Express the Music Within!
Customize your iPod to be as unique as you, with all new colors designed to fit your style.
Windham, NH- May 4, 2004- Contour Design, a corporate leader in iPod accessories, announces 7 new colors of its highly acclaimed Showcase. Now there are a total of eight colors for you to express yourself! Famous for its advanced protection and sleek style, the new colored Showcases allow music lovers to take their iPods to a new level of fashion. On May 15th, break the limits with White, Black, Pink, Blue, Red, Light Blue, Yellow and Green. Share with your friends or match your mood with Contour
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?