Contour adds new colors to Showcase, buy two, get one free
Contour Design has announced seven new colors for its Showcase iPod case in addition to white, including yellow, red, pink, black, blue, light blue and green. The Showcase features a shock-absorbing rubber with hard plastic, a clear plastic front with access to all iPod functions, a double-hinged latch and a removable belt clip for horizontal or vertical mounting. The case fits 3G iPods only and costs $39.95 for one or a 3-pack for $79.90. Contour is also offering a special promotion; buy two, get one free. Available starting May 15.
Let Your Showcase Express the Music Within!
Customize your iPod to be as unique as you, with all new colors designed to fit your style.
Windham, NH- May 4, 2004- Contour Design, a corporate leader in iPod accessories, announces 7 new colors of its highly acclaimed Showcase. Now there are a total of eight colors for you to express yourself! Famous for its advanced protection and sleek style, the new colored Showcases allow music lovers to take their iPods to a new level of fashion. On May 15th, break the limits with White, Black, Pink, Blue, Red, Light Blue, Yellow and Green. Share with your friends or match your mood with Contour
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?