Contour adds new colors to Showcase, buy two, get one free
Contour Design has announced seven new colors for its Showcase iPod case in addition to white, including yellow, red, pink, black, blue, light blue and green. The Showcase features a shock-absorbing rubber with hard plastic, a clear plastic front with access to all iPod functions, a double-hinged latch and a removable belt clip for horizontal or vertical mounting. The case fits 3G iPods only and costs $39.95 for one or a 3-pack for $79.90. Contour is also offering a special promotion; buy two, get one free. Available starting May 15.
Let Your Showcase Express the Music Within!
Customize your iPod to be as unique as you, with all new colors designed to fit your style.
Windham, NH- May 4, 2004- Contour Design, a corporate leader in iPod accessories, announces 7 new colors of its highly acclaimed Showcase. Now there are a total of eight colors for you to express yourself! Famous for its advanced protection and sleek style, the new colored Showcases allow music lovers to take their iPods to a new level of fashion. On May 15th, break the limits with White, Black, Pink, Blue, Red, Light Blue, Yellow and Green. Share with your friends or match your mood with Contour’s “Buy two, get one free” introduction offer on http://www.contourshowcase.com
“Your iPod is not boring so why should your case be?” asks Mike Jackle of Contour Design’s Mac group, “The Showcase does so much more than safeguard your iPod-it gives it personality. At Contour Design, we focus on quality in all aspects: strength, durability, look and feel.”
To achieve this ultimate style and protection, the Showcase was created using superior materials and crafted with the latest technology. Shock-absorbing rubber supports your iPod, defending it from hard impacts while providing a soft, smooth feel, and a colorful expression. The clear scratch-resistant plastic protects the screen without hiding your iPod’s beauty. Designed to fit the active lifestyle, this case allows for easy access to all the controls and can be taken anywhere with its comfortable, horizontally-mounted belt clip.
Pricing and Availability
The new Showcase Colors suggested retail price is $39.95 and carries an introductory offer of “Buy two, get one free.” It is available starting May 15th on Contour’s World Wide Web site: http://www.contourshowcase.com
Contour Design produces a number of innovative Mac, media, and ergonomic products. Contour first entered the world of iPod accessories with the iSee, the original case for first generation iPods. Utilizing years of manufacturing experience and consumer feedback, Contour was able to design the Showcase truly to stand out above the rest.
- Philips announces Hue Lux and Hue Tap
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Apps: A&E/History 2.0, Ally 3.0, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos 3.0 + Pandora 5.3
- Pioneer officially announces aftermarket CarPlay access
- iWatch: LG to supply flexible displays, September release?
- Alleged iPhone 6 front panel, batteries leaked
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Incipio [Performance] Armband for iPhone 5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Brookstone Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartending
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac