Contour adds new colors to Showcase, buy two, get one free
Contour Design has announced seven new colors for its Showcase iPod case in addition to white, including yellow, red, pink, black, blue, light blue and green. The Showcase features a shock-absorbing rubber with hard plastic, a clear plastic front with access to all iPod functions, a double-hinged latch and a removable belt clip for horizontal or vertical mounting. The case fits 3G iPods only and costs $39.95 for one or a 3-pack for $79.90. Contour is also offering a special promotion; buy two, get one free. Available starting May 15.
Let Your Showcase Express the Music Within!
Customize your iPod to be as unique as you, with all new colors designed to fit your style.
Windham, NH- May 4, 2004- Contour Design, a corporate leader in iPod accessories, announces 7 new colors of its highly acclaimed Showcase. Now there are a total of eight colors for you to express yourself! Famous for its advanced protection and sleek style, the new colored Showcases allow music lovers to take their iPods to a new level of fashion. On May 15th, break the limits with White, Black, Pink, Blue, Red, Light Blue, Yellow and Green. Share with your friends or match your mood with Contour
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards