Contour Design debuts cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Contour Design has introduced its iSee, Fusion, Flick, Showcase, and HardSkin cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The iSee case feature a snap-together design and are made from clear polycarbonate, offering full access to all ports and controls, as well as access to the iPod touch’s touch screen and full protection for the iPod nano’s screen. Available now, the iSee for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G sell for $25 and $30, respectively. In contrast, the Fusion cases for nano 4G and touch 2G offer a mix of hard shell protection and silicone, featuring a wave-like design on the rear of the nano cases and a drop-like design on the rear of the touch case. Both cases offer full access to all ports and controls, and are available in several different colors—six for the nano and four for the touch. Contour Design’s Fusion cases for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G sell for $25 and $30, respectively.
The Flick cases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G are made from two pieces of colored hard polycarbonate joined by a recessed rubber hinge that allows the case to be partially opened for docking. Offering full access to all ports and controls, the Flick nano 4G and touch 2G sell for $30 and $35, respectively. The Showcase cases feature a dual-material design with a lightweight polycarbonate chassis and silicone border, and offer full access to all ports and controls, along with a hinged lid for easy insertion and removal. The Showcases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G sell for $30 and $35, respectively, and are available now. Finally, the HardSkin cases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G feature a snap-together design, much like the iSee, but are made with rubber finished hard shell polycarbonate. The iPod touch version offers open access to all ports and controls, along with optional volume and sleep/wake button covers, while the iPod nano version offers full access to all ports and controls, as well as an optional screen cover. Available in seven colors for the iPod nano and five for the iPod touch, the HardSkin cases sell for $25 and $30, respectively.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards