Contour Design debuts cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Contour Design has introduced its iSee, Fusion, Flick, Showcase, and HardSkin cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The iSee case feature a snap-together design and are made from clear polycarbonate, offering full access to all ports and controls, as well as access to the iPod touch’s touch screen and full protection for the iPod nano’s screen. Available now, the iSee for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G sell for $25 and $30, respectively. In contrast, the Fusion cases for nano 4G and touch 2G offer a mix of hard shell protection and silicone, featuring a wave-like design on the rear of the nano cases and a drop-like design on the rear of the touch case. Both cases offer full access to all ports and controls, and are available in several different colors—six for the nano and four for the touch. Contour Design’s Fusion cases for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G sell for $25 and $30, respectively.
The Flick cases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G are made from two pieces of colored hard polycarbonate joined by a recessed rubber hinge that allows the case to be partially opened for docking. Offering full access to all ports and controls, the Flick nano 4G and touch 2G sell for $30 and $35, respectively. The Showcase cases feature a dual-material design with a lightweight polycarbonate chassis and silicone border, and offer full access to all ports and controls, along with a hinged lid for easy insertion and removal. The Showcases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G sell for $30 and $35, respectively, and are available now. Finally, the HardSkin cases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G feature a snap-together design, much like the iSee, but are made with rubber finished hard shell polycarbonate. The iPod touch version offers open access to all ports and controls, along with optional volume and sleep/wake button covers, while the iPod nano version offers full access to all ports and controls, as well as an optional screen cover. Available in seven colors for the iPod nano and five for the iPod touch, the HardSkin cases sell for $25 and $30, respectively.
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0