Contour Design debuts cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Contour Design has introduced its iSee, Fusion, Flick, Showcase, and HardSkin cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The iSee case feature a snap-together design and are made from clear polycarbonate, offering full access to all ports and controls, as well as access to the iPod touch’s touch screen and full protection for the iPod nano’s screen. Available now, the iSee for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G sell for $25 and $30, respectively. In contrast, the Fusion cases for nano 4G and touch 2G offer a mix of hard shell protection and silicone, featuring a wave-like design on the rear of the nano cases and a drop-like design on the rear of the touch case. Both cases offer full access to all ports and controls, and are available in several different colors—six for the nano and four for the touch. Contour Design’s Fusion cases for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G sell for $25 and $30, respectively.
The Flick cases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G are made from two pieces of colored hard polycarbonate joined by a recessed rubber hinge that allows the case to be partially opened for docking. Offering full access to all ports and controls, the Flick nano 4G and touch 2G sell for $30 and $35, respectively. The Showcase cases feature a dual-material design with a lightweight polycarbonate chassis and silicone border, and offer full access to all ports and controls, along with a hinged lid for easy insertion and removal. The Showcases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G sell for $30 and $35, respectively, and are available now. Finally, the HardSkin cases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G feature a snap-together design, much like the iSee, but are made with rubber finished hard shell polycarbonate. The iPod touch version offers open access to all ports and controls, along with optional volume and sleep/wake button covers, while the iPod nano version offers full access to all ports and controls, as well as an optional screen cover. Available in seven colors for the iPod nano and five for the iPod touch, the HardSkin cases sell for $25 and $30, respectively.
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Apple adds more vice presidents to executive webpage
- Apple shareholder files class action over anti-poaching agreement
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- Lepow Pie X-Series Magnetic Power Bank and Case Combo
- Tylt Energi 2K Smart Travel Charger
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today