Contour Design debuts cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Contour Design has introduced its iSee, Fusion, Flick, Showcase, and HardSkin cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The iSee case feature a snap-together design and are made from clear polycarbonate, offering full access to all ports and controls, as well as access to the iPod touch’s touch screen and full protection for the iPod nano’s screen. Available now, the iSee for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G sell for $25 and $30, respectively. In contrast, the Fusion cases for nano 4G and touch 2G offer a mix of hard shell protection and silicone, featuring a wave-like design on the rear of the nano cases and a drop-like design on the rear of the touch case. Both cases offer full access to all ports and controls, and are available in several different colors—six for the nano and four for the touch. Contour Design’s Fusion cases for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G sell for $25 and $30, respectively.
The Flick cases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G are made from two pieces of colored hard polycarbonate joined by a recessed rubber hinge that allows the case to be partially opened for docking. Offering full access to all ports and controls, the Flick nano 4G and touch 2G sell for $30 and $35, respectively. The Showcase cases feature a dual-material design with a lightweight polycarbonate chassis and silicone border, and offer full access to all ports and controls, along with a hinged lid for easy insertion and removal. The Showcases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G sell for $30 and $35, respectively, and are available now. Finally, the HardSkin cases for iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G feature a snap-together design, much like the iSee, but are made with rubber finished hard shell polycarbonate. The iPod touch version offers open access to all ports and controls, along with optional volume and sleep/wake button covers, while the iPod nano version offers full access to all ports and controls, as well as an optional screen cover. Available in seven colors for the iPod nano and five for the iPod touch, the HardSkin cases sell for $25 and $30, respectively.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?