Contour Design debuts iSee case for iPod nano | iLounge News

Contour Design debuts iSee case for iPod nano

image

image

imageContour Design has introduced a new version of its iSee hard case for Apple’s iPod nano. The clear polycarbonate case features all-around protection for the nano, wrap-around cord management, a detachable belt clip, and provides access to all controls and ports. “The iSee nano brings the beauty and simplicity of Contour’s iSee case line to the iPod nano—a crystal clear, low profile, secure snap-on case that accents and complements the iPod nano’s style,” says the company. Contour’s iSee nano is priced at $19.95 and will be available the first week of November.

« Tunewallet 5G for new iPods announced

Tunewear offers Tunefilm for new iPods »

Comments

Now this is the case i’m really after - but as they’re not shipping to anywhere outside UK, I’ll have to wait for resellers over here to get hold of it - hopefully the Apple Store will be one of the first…..

Posted by Piarco75 on October 27, 2005 at 11:58 PM (PDT)

Looks very promising smile

Posted by Nick on October 28, 2005 at 12:37 AM (PDT)

I had this for a mini and I think this type of case works better on a nano. nice,clean,simple and a good price. a good case if your nano is fresh from the box…maybe not if it’s scratched to heck…in that ‘case’ you might want to cover up the body with a skin or vaja type case. I still like the iskin one but for the boring colors.

Posted by pork on October 28, 2005 at 2:30 AM (PDT)

FINALLY!!
TOOK TOO LONG TO WAIT FOR THIS!!

Posted by ipod_nono on October 28, 2005 at 2:58 AM (PDT)

will there be holes for a lanyard?  or is that it at the top/back of the case?

Posted by Bob on October 28, 2005 at 3:54 AM (PDT)

I waited for sooo long for the iskin nano, then when they were released I thought they were ugly.  I am so glad that this case came out today I was tired of waiting for my perfect case…..my nano will finally leave the house when I get my new isee!!!

Posted by Daniel on October 28, 2005 at 6:15 AM (PDT)

I had the isee for my 20GB ipod, it was nice but it really bulked up the ipod.  I hope they make the thickness of the case to a minimum to preserve the profile of the nano.

Posted by scott on October 28, 2005 at 6:17 AM (PDT)

Why does the iSee page of their site list the nano as one of the iPods with which this case is not compatible?

Posted by navamske on October 28, 2005 at 6:47 AM (PDT)

The iSee page should be updated soon to show that there is an iSee that is compatible with the nano.  There should also be pictures up there soon, too.

Posted by Andy Brown on October 28, 2005 at 7:03 AM (PDT)

Will they be making these for the 5G iPod?

Posted by ozpod on October 28, 2005 at 7:54 AM (PDT)

Just picked one up today…...grin

Posted by Bob Levens on October 28, 2005 at 8:06 AM (PDT)

where from bob?

Posted by tim lewis on October 28, 2005 at 9:06 AM (PDT)

Yes, yes…Now where are Contour’s 5G cases?

Posted by Hrothgar on October 28, 2005 at 9:29 AM (PDT)

Does it come with a screen protector? I need a case!

Posted by dave on October 28, 2005 at 11:08 AM (PDT)

i really like the case, but i hope they come up with a 5g version.

Posted by happypanda on October 28, 2005 at 12:55 PM (PDT)

could you fit the nano along with invisible shield or other protective films?

Posted by wen on October 28, 2005 at 2:35 PM (PDT)

I’m debating between this case and the iskin duo for the nano… Any suggestions?

Posted by Jason Cazes on October 28, 2005 at 4:35 PM (PDT)

Tim,
Picked it up at MacExpo today.

Dave,
Doesn’t need one - it covers screen.

Wen,
I have a camera LCD protector film all over my nano and it fits in the case.

Posted by Bob Levens on October 28, 2005 at 4:54 PM (PDT)

thanks bob, look forward to seeing them availible in UK.

Posted by tim lewis on October 28, 2005 at 5:42 PM (PDT)

When they say it provides access to all controls does that include the hold switch at the top? Bob? Anyone?

Posted by dave williams on October 28, 2005 at 11:12 PM (PDT)

Page 1 of 2 pages  1 2 >