Contour Design iSee for iPod nano, touch now available
Contour Design has introduced its new iSee nano V3 for the iPod nano (with video) and iSee Touch for iPod touch. Both snap-together cases come with two backs: a simple, smooth back that makes for a slimmer profile, and a belt clip-compatible back, featuring a new clip attachment. The new belt clip can be mounted in four positions or replaced with a plug to close the attachment point. In addition, hinged Dock Connector protectors open partially for access to the headphone jack only, or fully for additional access to the Dock Connector and hold switch. Other features include a play-through Click Wheel protector on the iSee nano V3 and a silicone hold switch cover for the iSee Touch. “As the iPod nano has gotten sleeker and smaller, it becomes even more important for a case to look great and offer complete protection,” said Mike Jackle. “And while the glass screen of the iPod Touch doesn’t need scratch protection, we made sure to protect everything else and still leave the controls accessible.” Contour Design’s iSee nano V3 and iSee Touch are both available now, and sell for $25 and $30, respectively.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?