Countdown to 2005 Giveaway - CLOSED
Congratulations to Jason Squitiere for winning Klipsch’s ProMedia GMX A-2.1 stereo system.
This was a great year, but 2005 is going to be even better. Thanks to the fine folks at Klipsch, iLounge is happy to present a great “Countdown to 2005” giveaway - a fantastic speaker system.
Klipsch’s ProMedia GMX A-2.1 stereo system features state-of-the-art aesthetic design and superb audio quality. Combining a substantial subwoofer for strong, deep bass response and two futuristic satellite speakers for accurate treble and midrange response, the ProMedia GMX A-2.1 system is a perfect complement to your computer and digital music collection. If you were looking for a last-minute Christmas gift for someone special – or yourself – look no further.
iLounge will give away one ProMedia GMX A-2.1 system (MSRP $149.95) to a lucky reader who uses the entry form below. Entry is simple and no purchase is necessary.
You’ll get one giveaway entry for each valid unique and actual friend’s e-mail address you use the link to contact, so multiple entries per person are permitted. Bounced-back e-mails will be invalidated. Entries must include the subject line. Any entry not sent to the iLounge address in this link will not be counted.
Because of the substantial size and weight of the GMX A-2.1 system (30+ lbs.), this giveaway is open to U.S. entrants only. A single winner will be picked from all entries received by 11:59PM, December 31, 2004.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The Countdown to 2005 Giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entry is December 31, 2004 at 11:59pm PT.
- One entry per e-mail recipient. Non-valid email addresses, duplicate or similar IP addresses, or duplicate or similar names will automatically void entry.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- All information submitted becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and identify the winners.
- The prize consists of (1) set of Klipsch ProMedia GMX A-2.1 Speakers valued at $150. No substitutions are allowed.
- Winner will be notified by email and announced here.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other related rights you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards