Countdown to 2005 Giveaway - CLOSED
Congratulations to Jason Squitiere for winning Klipsch’s ProMedia GMX A-2.1 stereo system.
This was a great year, but 2005 is going to be even better. Thanks to the fine folks at Klipsch, iLounge is happy to present a great “Countdown to 2005” giveaway - a fantastic speaker system.
Klipsch’s ProMedia GMX A-2.1 stereo system features state-of-the-art aesthetic design and superb audio quality. Combining a substantial subwoofer for strong, deep bass response and two futuristic satellite speakers for accurate treble and midrange response, the ProMedia GMX A-2.1 system is a perfect complement to your computer and digital music collection. If you were looking for a last-minute Christmas gift for someone special – or yourself – look no further.
iLounge will give away one ProMedia GMX A-2.1 system (MSRP $149.95) to a lucky reader who uses the entry form below. Entry is simple and no purchase is necessary.
You’ll get one giveaway entry for each valid unique and actual friend’s e-mail address you use the link to contact, so multiple entries per person are permitted. Bounced-back e-mails will be invalidated. Entries must include the subject line. Any entry not sent to the iLounge address in this link will not be counted.
Because of the substantial size and weight of the GMX A-2.1 system (30+ lbs.), this giveaway is open to U.S. entrants only. A single winner will be picked from all entries received by 11:59PM, December 31, 2004.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The Countdown to 2005 Giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entry is December 31, 2004 at 11:59pm PT.
- One entry per e-mail recipient. Non-valid email addresses, duplicate or similar IP addresses, or duplicate or similar names will automatically void entry.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- All information submitted becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and identify the winners.
- The prize consists of (1) set of Klipsch ProMedia GMX A-2.1 Speakers valued at $150. No substitutions are allowed.
- Winner will be notified by email and announced here.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other related rights you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Elgato announces HomeKit-enabled Eve Light Switch
- Apple delays AirPods release
- Report: iPhone 8 likely to come in three glass-backed sizes
- Report: New Apple TV app to provide show recommendations
- Apple’s German website adds Apple Pay support page, but still no launch
- Notes from Apple’s Q4 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q4 2016: $46.9B revenue, 45.5M iPhones + 9.2M iPads sold
- Apple reportedly hiring engineers from BlackBerry, developing car operating system in Canada
- Apple releases PowerBeats3 Wireless earphones
- Apple Pay launch in Japan encounters major problems
- Creative iRoar Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Series 2 Headphones
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps