Countdown to 2005 Giveaway - CLOSED
Published: Friday, December 24, 2004
Site News Categories:
This was a great year, but 2005 is going to be even better. Thanks to the fine folks at Klipsch, iLounge is happy to present a great “Countdown to 2005” giveaway - a fantastic speaker system.
Klipsch’s ProMedia GMX A-2.1 stereo system features state-of-the-art aesthetic design and superb audio quality. Combining a substantial subwoofer for strong, deep bass response and two futuristic satellite speakers for accurate treble and midrange response, the ProMedia GMX A-2.1 system is a perfect complement to your computer and digital music collection. If you were looking for a last-minute Christmas gift for someone special – or yourself – look no further.
iLounge will give away one ProMedia GMX A-2.1 system (MSRP $149.95) to a lucky reader who uses the entry form below. Entry is simple and no purchase is necessary.
You’ll get one giveaway entry for each valid unique and actual friend’s e-mail address you use the link to contact, so multiple entries per person are permitted. Bounced-back e-mails will be invalidated. Entries must include the subject line. Any entry not sent to the iLounge address in this link will not be counted.
Because of the substantial size and weight of the GMX A-2.1 system (30+ lbs.), this giveaway is open to U.S. entrants only. A single winner will be picked from all entries received by 11:59PM, December 31, 2004.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The Countdown to 2005 Giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entry is December 31, 2004 at 11:59pm PT.
- One entry per e-mail recipient. Non-valid email addresses, duplicate or similar IP addresses, or duplicate or similar names will automatically void entry.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- All information submitted becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and identify the winners.
- The prize consists of (1) set of Klipsch ProMedia GMX A-2.1 Speakers valued at $150. No substitutions are allowed.
- Winner will be notified by email and announced here.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other related rights you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone