Crazy Monkey Studios releases Siegebreaker
Crazy Monkey Studios has released Siegebreaker, a new RTS/RPG game for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Siegebreaker puts players in the role of a rock star, Keith Rock who must free the Brookelands from a mysterious evil which has befallen the land. As Keith Rock, the player attacks enemy forces with deadly guitar riffs and a special Rolling Stone attack to defend the kingdom against invading hordes. As the game progresses in Campaign mode, the background story unfolds in a comic book style presentation and the player can also unlock up to five additional characters with unique abilities to expand their Siegebreaker team, tactically coordinating their actions for the best results. A Siege game mode is also available in which the player can simply try for the highest score using the characters unlocked from the Campaign mode, with Game Center integration for tracking and sharing high scores. The player can also earn Power Orbs in siege mode which can be used to upgrade skills and purchase new abilities for the team, or simply choose to purchase Power Orbs via in-app purchases. Siegebreaker is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?