Creative Announces Three New Speaker Systems for iPod
Creative Labs, Inc, introduces two new white speaker systems for iPod. The portable TravelSound I300 speakers and the higher-powered desktop Creative I-Trigue speaker system both match the look and design of iPods. The TravelSound features a one-piece, powered, digitally amplified speaker system, foldable design, 30 hours of playback time with 4 AAA batteries, and comes with universal power adapter and travel case. The TravelSound I300 retails for $99 and will be available for shipping next month.
The I-Trigue is a desktop satellite speaker system featuring a two slim speakers, a wood subwoofer, 80 total watts of power, wired remote with power, volume, and bass controls, and a built in headphone jack.
A new third speaker system that matches the iPod’s design will be available in three months. Creative will release another announcement when the time comes.
Official Press Release:
MILPITAS, Calif. - April 28, 2003 - Creative Technology Ltd. (Nasdaq: CREAF), famous for its worldwide leadership in audio and digital entertainment products, today introduces two new ultra-sharp white speaker systems designed to look and sound great with the Apple(R) iPod(TM) MP3 players. To transform your Apple iPod into a high-quality home system, hook it up to the ultra-sleek, beautiful Creative I-Trigue(TM) 2.1 I3350 speaker system. The lightweight, compact yet high-quality TravelSound(TM) I300 portable speakers fit easily in a coat pocket, backpack or briefcase, so they’re ideal for listening to the iPod on the go. Both the I-Trigue 2.1 I3350 and the TravelSound I300 are slated for shipment next month.
A third speaker system with a cool, sexy new look that also matches the design of the Apple iPod is slated for availability in three months. More exciting product information about this higher-powered Creative I-Trigue speaker system will be included in a separate announcement.
“With the introduction of these speaker systems that look great with the Apple iPod, everyone who has an iPod can upgrade it to a complete high-quality sound system. The Creative I-Trigue transforms the iPod into a complete sound system at home; and for use on the go, the Creative TravelSound provides an awesome-sounding alternative to headphones,” said Mala Sharma, senior brand manager for speakers at Creative Labs, Inc.
Enhance Your iPod Listening Experience at Home
Easily connected in seconds to the iPod, the iBook(R) notebook computer, the iMac(R) computer or the PC, the Creative I-Trigue 2.1 I3350 speaker system is priced at only US$99.99 and features two slim, stylish speakers with a wooden subwoofer to deliver a compelling 80 watts of total system power. The Creative I-Trigue 2.1 I3350 is remarkably easy to use, with an included wired remote with power, volume, and bass controls, plus a built in headphone jack for convenience. The secret behind the phenomenal sound quality of this cool-looking speaker system with an elegant, compact form factor is three titanium 1” micro-drivers that produce sound quality far superior to speakers with aluminum micro-drivers. The subwoofer features a 6.5” long throw driver and a dual flared port tube designed to exude cleaner and more powerful bass reproduction and a clean range of lows, mids and highs. Winner of the “Editor’s Choice” award in Computer Games magazine and widely hailed by Mac(R) and PC media for its innovative design and incredible performance, the Creative I-Trigue offers 80dbSNR and the widest frequency response in its class: 30Hz - 20kHz.
Portable Speakers for a Portable Player
Apple iPod users can also play their music aloud while on the go with the ultra-cool white Creative TravelSound I300 speaker system, the ultimate portable system for only US$99.99. Specifically engineered to enhance the sound of portable audio devices, and able to deliver an amazing 30-plus hours of music playback time on just four regular AAA alkaline batteries, the Creative TravelSound I300 is a powered, one-piece, amplified speaker system. Its compact foldable design easily fits in a briefcase or jacket pocket. Featuring two 1” titanium micro-drivers to deliver full dynamic sound with amazing clarity, the Creative TravelSound I-300 includes a digital amplifier to enhance power efficiency and provide extended battery life. Bundled with a universal power adapter and carrying case, the Creative TravelSound I-300 enables iPod users to leave the headphones behind and still enjoy music on the road.
For more information on the new Creative I-Trigue 2.1 I3350 and Creative TravelSound I300 speaker systems, visit www.creative.com
Creative (Nasdaq: CREAF), famous for its worldwide leadership in audio and digital entertainment products, is widely acclaimed for its Sound Blaster(R) sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution. Creative is now driving digital entertainment on the PC platform with products like its highly acclaimed NOMAD(R) Jukebox. Creative’s innovative hardware, proprietary technology, applications and services leverage the Internet, enabling consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment—anytime, anywhere.
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?