Creative intros Aurvana X-Fi Noise-Canceling Headphones
Creative has introduced its Aurvana X-Fi Noise-Canceling Headphones, the first noise-canceling headphones to feature the company’s X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity audio technologies. The Creative X-Fi Crystallizer utilizes algorithms to make any digital audio sound better by intelligently and selectively restoring the highs and lows that were lost during MP3 or other compression, while Creative X-Fi CMSS-3D provides virtual surround sound. Users can independently select noise cancellation, X-Fi Crystalizer, CMSS-3D and volume with on-headphone controls. Creative claims the Aurvana X-Fi reduce up to 90 percent of ambient noise, and can run with all technologies on for up to nine hours from two AAA batteries; the Aurvana X-Fi can also function without power. Other features include memory foam pads, 40mm Neodymium drivers, oxygen-free copper cables, gold-plated connectors, included airline adapter, hard carrying case, and an iPhone-compatible 5-foot extension cable. The Creative Aurvana X-Fi Noise-Canceling Headphones are available now from Amazon, will be available from InMotion and Creative later this month, and sell for $300.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple TV adds NatGeo TV channel
- Insteon’s HomeKit-enabled Hub now available
- Apple’s subscription TV service won’t be announced at WWDC next week
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- RooCase Esteem for iPhone 6
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?