Daily Deal: Bluetooth Shower Speaker, $39
In today’s iLounge Deal we’re offering up a Bluetooth Shower Speaker for only $39—60% off the regular price. This water-resistant speaker can be paired with your iPhone, iPad, or Bluetooth-capable iPod for listening to your tunes in the shower or by the pool; a handy suction cup allows it to be easily secured to a shower wall, and it includes a user-friendly design incorporating play/pause, forward, and rewind buttons in the back as well as Siri compatibility for easily switching up your playlists or making hands-free calls using the built-in mic. The speaker also includes a built-in rechargeable battery for 5-6 hours of playing time.
- Daily Deal: Hand Pen Stylus for 40% off
- Daily Deal: Conquer iOS 8 programming in 31 days for 60% off
- Daily Deal: Save 50% off the XTC In-Ear Genuine Wood Headphones
- Daily Deal: Get the ZeroLemon SolarJuice 20000mAh Battery Pack for 50% off
- Daily Deal: Last chance to get the Wireless Bluetooth Feather Buds
- Daily Deal: 50% off MiFi 2 Global Touchscreen Hotspot
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?