Daily Deal Extended: One last Chance to get The Complete iOS 8 + Swift Developers Course for only $79!
We’ve extended our iLounge Deal on The Complete iOS 8 and Swift Developers Course to give you one last chance to pre-order this great package for only $79! At 92% off the regular price of $998, this deal gives you an opportunity to get ready for iOS 8, preparing you to develop for the new platform by taking you through building 14 iOS 8 apps using Apple’s new Swift programming language, for a total of 36 hours of elite training. Your pre-order now will gain you access to the course as soon as iOS 8 is released to the public this fall, and the bundle also includes The Complete iOS 7 Course as a bonus so you can build an iOS development background in the meantime.
- Daily Deal: Last chance to ditch your annoying bulky key ring with Key Smart
- Daily Deal: Toruk AP10 Drone w/ HD Camera
- Daily Deal: Last Chance to save over 75% on the Wireless Bluetooth Cloud Buds
- Daily Deal: TuneUp for Mac 69% off
- Daily Deal: Bobine Ultra-Flexible iPhone 6 / 6+ Dock
- Daily Deal: The New MacBook Giveaway
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?