Daily Deal: Get $30 off the PhotoProX waterproof lens case for iPhone 5/5s
In today’s iLounge Deal we’re offering $30 off on the PhotoProX for iPhone 5/5s, a rugged waterproof and drop-proof case designed for iPhone photography. PhotoProX provides waterproof protection up to 33 feet, drop protection from up to 30 feet, and four interchangeable lenses all in one compact solution. The lens kit includes a macro lens for intense detail at 10x magnification, a telephoto lens providing optical 2x zoom for action shots, a 175° fish-eye lens to increase your field-of-view and a waterproof flat lens to take your photography into the depths.
- Daily Deal: Striiv Fusion Activity + Sleep Tracker
- Daily Deal: The Summer Mac Essentials Bundle
- Daily Deal: ZeroLemon SolarJuice 10000mAh Battery
- Daily Deal: HUSKK Quickdraw Phone Case & Wallet
- Daily Deal: AirServer Mirroring Receiver
- Daily Deal: PhoneClean iOS Cleaner
- Apple TV adds NatGeo TV channel
- Insteon’s HomeKit-enabled Hub now available
- Apple’s subscription TV service won’t be announced at WWDC next week
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?