Daily Deal: Get $30 off the PhotoProX waterproof lens case for iPhone 5/5s
In today’s iLounge Deal we’re offering $30 off on the PhotoProX for iPhone 5/5s, a rugged waterproof and drop-proof case designed for iPhone photography. PhotoProX provides waterproof protection up to 33 feet, drop protection from up to 30 feet, and four interchangeable lenses all in one compact solution. The lens kit includes a macro lens for intense detail at 10x magnification, a telephoto lens providing optical 2x zoom for action shots, a 175° fish-eye lens to increase your field-of-view and a waterproof flat lens to take your photography into the depths.
- Daily Deal: Last chance to get the Wireless Bluetooth Feather Buds
- Daily Deal: 50% off MiFi 2 Global Touchscreen Hotspot
- Daily Deal: Enter for a chance to win the Choose Your Own Apple Watch Giveaway
- Daily Deal: 29% off the Premium Aluminum 4-Port USB Clamp Hub
- Daily Deal: Izon View Security Camera, 46% Off
- Daily Deal: iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit Bundle
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?