Daily Deal: Get an iStablizer Glass Mount for $13.99
Today in iLounge Deals we’re offering up the iStabilizer Glass Mount for only $13.99, 53% off the regular price. Designed for smartphones up to 2.75” wide, the iStabilizer Glass secures to your windshield or dashboard with a powerful suction cup and can be used in either portrait or landscape orientations to position your iPhone where you can see it while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Daily Deal: iFixit Pro Tech Screwdriver Set & Jimmy Bundle
- Daily Deal: Range Smart Thermometer
- Daily Deal: NetSpot Pro Wi-Fi Optimizer
- Daily Deal: Save 82% on a Lifetime Subscription to 5,000+ Adobe Training Videos
- Daily Deal: Exclusive iOS 9 Swift Coding Course
- Daily Deal: ilumi Bluetooth Smartbulb
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Apple Watch coming to Best Buy on August 7
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Apple pulls Nest from its stores
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?