Daily Deal: Get ChargeKey: The Key-Sized Charging Cable for your iPhone for only $24.99
Today in iLounge Deals you can pick up ChargeKey, a pocketable, key-sized Lightning cable for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for only $24.99. ChargeKey’s minimal design allows you to always have a charging/sync cable handy, and can charge your device from any USB port. The best type of charging cable is the one always you have on you. So stay prepared and leave that tangled mess behind.
- Daily Deal: Griffin WatchStand Apple Watch Charging Dock
- Daily Deal: Hand Pen Stylus for 40% off
- Daily Deal: Conquer iOS 8 programming in 31 days for 60% off
- Daily Deal: Save 50% off the XTC In-Ear Genuine Wood Headphones
- Daily Deal: Get the ZeroLemon SolarJuice 20000mAh Battery Pack for 50% off
- Daily Deal: Last chance to get the Wireless Bluetooth Feather Buds
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?