Daily Deal: Get The Complete iOS 8 + Swift Developers Course for only $79!
In today’s iLounge Deal we’re bringing you the opportunity to pre-order The Complete iOS 8 and Swift Developers Course for only $79—92% off the regular price of $998! With iOS 8 rapidly approaching, this course will prepare you to develop for the new platform by taking you through building 14 iOS 8 apps using Apple’s new Swift programming language, for a total of 36 hours of elite training. Your pre-order now will gain you access to the course as soon as iOS 8 is released to the public this fall, and the bundle also includes The Complete iOS 7 Course as a bonus so you can build an iOS development background in the meantime.
- Daily Deal: ‘ExoMount Touch’ Universal Car Mount
- Daily Deal: PDFPen Pro - the all-purpose PDF Editor for Mac
- Daily Deal: The Beats Pill XL Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Roxon Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Daily Deal: Tego 3-in-1 MFi-Certified Cable
- Daily Deal: Griffin WatchStand Apple Watch Charging Dock
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?