Daily Deal: Get The iStabilizer Dolly and take studio-quality video on your iPhone
Today in iLounge Deals you can pick up the iStabilizer Dolly for $38.99. Designed to work almost all smartphones, the iStabilizer Dolly allows you to shoot smooth panning and tracking video, with a sturdy mount and stabilization to keep your videos looking smooth. The adjustable arm can be moved to allow you to shoot at nearly any angle and the smooth rolling wheels create even tracking while recording video.
- Daily Deal: Free iOS Game Hacking Course
- Daily Deal: SplashID Pro Lifetime Plan
- Daily Deal: Last chance to pick up the Mpow 3-Port Intelligent Car Charger
- Daily Deal: MFi-Certified 10-Ft iOS Lightning Cable
- Daily Deal: IDrive 1TB Wi-Fi Drive & 1TB Cloud Backup Bundle
- Daily Deal: Pay What You Want iOS Designer Bundle
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Showtime’s standalone Apple TV channel arrives with free trial
- Apple redesigning third-party accessory packaging for its stores
- Apple aims to bring back Home Sharing for music in iOS 9
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?