Daily Deal: Get the iZZi Slim 4-in-1 Lens Kit for iPhone, only $95
In today’s iLounge Deal we’re offering the iZZi Slim 4-in-1 lens kit for the iPhone 5/5s for only $95—38% off the normal price. With four pro-grade lenses in a convenient, all-in-one package, the iZZi Slim gives you all the lens power you need to capture great scenes on your iPhone. Patented lens-switching technology allows you to quickly swap lenses on the go, with fisheye, 2x telephoto, macro, and wide-angle lenses readily available. As an added bonus, the kit also comes with a carrying case and Bluetooth shutter remote.
- Daily Deal: Blur Premium Privacy Protection Lifetime Subscription
- Daily Deal: Active Wrap Wireless Headphones
- Daily Deal: The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Dripbit Online Backup: Lifetime Subscription
- Daily Deal: Kinkoo 40W 6-Port High Speed Charger
- Daily Deal: FLOTE Orbit Universal Tablet Stand
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?