Daily Deal: Get the Karma 4G Hotspot for 30% off
Today in iLounge Deals you can pick up a Karma 4G Hotspot for only $69—a savings of 30% off the regular $99 price. The Karma 4G Hotspot allows you to keep a Wi-Fi connection in your pocket with fast 4G speeds of up to 12Mbps, and adds a unique “social bandwidth” feature that earns you free data every time you share your connection with others—up to 8 devices at once. Data is charged on a $14/GB pay-as-you-go plan with no contracts or hidden feeds, and you’ll both earn an extra 100MB of bandwidth each time somebody new shares your Wi-Fi connection.
- Daily Deal: Last chance to get the Wireless Bluetooth Feather Buds
- Daily Deal: 50% off MiFi 2 Global Touchscreen Hotspot
- Daily Deal: Enter for a chance to win the Choose Your Own Apple Watch Giveaway
- Daily Deal: 29% off the Premium Aluminum 4-Port USB Clamp Hub
- Daily Deal: Izon View Security Camera, 46% Off
- Daily Deal: iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit Bundle
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?