Daily Deal: Get the Karma 4G Hotspot for 30% off
Today in iLounge Deals you can pick up a Karma 4G Hotspot for only $69—a savings of 30% off the regular $99 price. The Karma 4G Hotspot allows you to keep a Wi-Fi connection in your pocket with fast 4G speeds of up to 12Mbps, and adds a unique “social bandwidth” feature that earns you free data every time you share your connection with others—up to 8 devices at once. Data is charged on a $14/GB pay-as-you-go plan with no contracts or hidden feeds, and you’ll both earn an extra 100MB of bandwidth each time somebody new shares your Wi-Fi connection.
- Daily Deal: Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
- Daily Deal: Striiv Fusion Activity + Sleep Tracker
- Daily Deal: The Summer Mac Essentials Bundle
- Daily Deal: ZeroLemon SolarJuice 10000mAh Battery
- Daily Deal: HUSKK Quickdraw Phone Case & Wallet
- Daily Deal: AirServer Mirroring Receiver
- Report: CBS to announce standalone Showtime service for Apple TV
- Cook delivers fiery speech on privacy, encryption
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Apple confirms Apple TV to act as HomeKit hub
- Apple TV adds NatGeo TV channel
- Insteon’s HomeKit-enabled Hub now available
- Apple’s subscription TV service won’t be announced at WWDC next week
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- ZeroChroma Keyboard Slide-Lid
- RooCase Esteem for iPhone 6
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?